Billy’s Buyout

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Powerballl is 1 Billion. Instruct the Endowment Investment team to invest 2 bux into a ticket. Call it a speculative investment and only a tiny tiny amount of the entire endowment, LOL. So no big deal if it does not hit. But if it hits, well then problem solved.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's $89m that Stricklin doled out to his two failures of choice.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Ugh, people, Im all for criticizing BN and talking about what has to happen to improve or what he will never do, but this fantasy of firing him before he even finishes a second year is just that, a fantasy, and is really not productive on many levels. Barring a 1% event he is going to get another year.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That's $89m that Stricklin doled out to his two failures of choice.

I could’ve saved everyone a lot of time and money if they’d listened to me the moment he said “Mon-dee or Tues-dee” in the McElwain firing press conference. I knew then this guy wasn’t up to the task and was possibly gay.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Ugh, people, Im all for criticizing BN and talking about what has to happen to improve or what he will never do, but this fantasy of firing him before he even finishes a second year is just that, a fantasy, and is really not productive on many levels. Barring a 1% event he is going to get another year.
Well said and very true. You want to know what else is not productive? Watching that HORSESHYT Product on the field and knowing that money is being wasted. Either way the money is being wasted so you can waste it while trying to move forward or waste it while picking your nose and picking your azz at the same time and doing nothing more than switching your hands every 10 minutes.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well said and very true. You want to know what else is not productive? Watching that HORSESHYT Product on the field and knowing that money is being wasted. Either way the money is being wasted so you can waste it while trying to move forward or waste it while picking your nose and picking your azz at the same time and doing nothing more than switching your hands every 10 minutes.
monkey sniff GIF

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
We are stuck. Not because UF doesn't have money, it does. But all these buyouts eventually rob the University from plans for the future. How Stricklin agreed to 7 years is beyond me. I guess it's not his money, and/or, he was desperate or is incompetent. Probably, some of all.

I hope Stricklin is in trouble over this. 7 years???

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So do we wait until Georgia kills us and Fla state is celebrating on national TV.?
In year 4. We have to give him time to have every single on player on the roster to be his. But we’ll have to sign him to another 4 year extension before then so it doesn’t hurt recruiting.
Haven’t you been paying attention the last decade?

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
BN is in zero danger of being fired this year or next.

You fair weather fans are just making things worse for the kids-players that read this.

I unserstanfd that you have no lives outside of your bedroom in your moms house palying PS4 but please stop, those of us who are adults don't need to see this contant beratement of BN.

Say I if you've ever played football in your life: I
Say I if you played high school football: I
Say I if you ever played D1 football: I
Say I if you ever had the privilideg of palying for UF: I

Mic drop

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
BN is in zero danger of being fired this year or next.

You fair weather fans are just making things worse for the kids-players that read this.

I unserstanfd that you have no lives outside of your bedroom in your moms house palying PS4 but please stop, those of us who are adults don't need to see this contant beratement of BN.

Say I if you've ever played football in your life: I
Say I if you played high school football: I
Say I if you ever played D1 football: I
Say I if you ever had the privilideg of palying for UF: I

Mic drop
Just so I understand, a lot of players read this board? Do you have any names to present? Is it your contention that this board and fans are making it worse on them than is the staff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator