Billy’s Buyout

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Sling Blade probably has the same agent as Cheeseburger Charlie had during his coaching career.
Fat Boy never cared about an annual salary. All he wanted was a huge buyout figure, a supply of ice chests to leave butt prints on, and an unlimited charge card at the local Krispy Kream donut shop!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Egor spamming every thread with his joe Brady fantasy. Wipe the drool from your mouth dude.
I'm honestly not that excited about Brady. I could be sold on Frost though...but knowing Nape's connection to Scott, I suspect he'll be his go to.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm honestly not that excited about Brady. I could be sold on Frost though...but knowing Nape's connection to Scott, I suspect he'll be his go to.
Brady was somewhat a product of a great college qb, and he hasn't done anything since. Telling me he's good bc now he's QB coach for bills is like saying someone is good bc they coach mahomes. In these cases it's probably the player making the coach look good, not the other way around.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Brady was somewhat a product of a great college qb, and he hasn't done anything since. Telling me he's good bc now he's QB coach for bills is like saying someone is good bc they coach mahomes. In these cases it's probably the player making the coach look good, not the other way around.
SEC experience -check
SEC Champ -check
Natty -check
NFL experience -check
Young and hungry -check
OC experience -check
Pass happy offense -check
Available and potentially interested -check

Brady for OC. If you got a better name, let's hear it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
SEC experience -check
SEC Champ -check
Natty -check
NFL experience -check
Young and hungry -check
OC experience -check
Pass happy offense -check
Available and potentially interested -check

Brady for OC. If you got a better name, let's hear it.
You could replace Brady with sharkfvker on that list minus the young part so that list doesn't mean squat.

:fatnanner:

And no, it's not my job to come up with OCs for UF. But it's not yours either, and spamming every thread with Joe Brady posts is getting old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.