Billy Napier - UF Head Football Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Why cant I just bang Jennifer Gardner and then go home and bang Jessica Alba?

You guys are losers.

For starters, you’re old. But you know what, it’s Sunday, I’m in a good mood. I don’t want to get into a bunch criticisms here. Maybe you pull it off.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know nothing of these new people, but I would have to think taking a recruiter away from fsu would help us get McCall back and maybe chip into their lead even this year.

I really liked the idea of Herman though.
Caldwell is freaking ancient and was an OC with the damn Ravens. Surely he is just a quality guy or maybe recruiting staff at this age, not an OC.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
For starters, you’re old. But you know what, it’s Sunday, I’m in a good mood. I don’t want to get into a bunch criticisms here. Maybe you pull it off.

Dont put this on me. This is a bait scenario. I was just pointing out the obvious loser thinking in ones fantasy.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Jim Caldwell as OC? Give me a ****ing break, a Methuselah that couldn't win **** with Peyton as his qb, or at Wake as a HC.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Dont put this on me. This is a bait scenario. I was just pointing out the obvious loser thinking in ones fantasy.

Fair enough. In my defense, I don’t want to get anywhere near one of Bait’n’s fantasies. You seemed like the easiest shift.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Fair enough. In my defense, I don’t want to get anywhere near one of Bait’n’s fantasies. You seemed like the easiest shift.

But you went and gave Alba halitosis and the clap. Shame on you. In my world, it Jessica Alba from 20 years ago and Jennifer Gardner in that red wig from that tv show thing she did.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
You haven't lived until you've slayed a few disease ridden smelly hogs. That said Napier better land a top 5 class this year or we might have a few derogatory things to say about him around here.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

That is certainly good to hear. He seems likable enough.

I guess the AD did not ask Mullen who his assistants would be but at least we know they now understand, THAT matters.

If it turns out the guys saying he's coming to UF are wrong at least we need to see their retractions, the "what I actually meant was" tweets.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You haven't lived until you've slayed a few disease ridden smelly hogs. That said Napier better land a top 5 class this year or we might have a few derogatory things to say about him around here.
fat-girls-give-the-best-head-because-theyre-hungry-funny-shirt-mens-regular-ash.jpg

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Suckeyes
2010 12-1 (Tressel)
2011 6-7 (Fickel)
2012 12-0 (Meyer)

The goal is to hire a 12 win coach not a 6 win coach.
How many games did Napier win in his first year? From this logic it looks like we hired a coach who wins about half his games. If he doesn’t drastically change his assistant coaches and offense this might be about right. Let’s hope ole swingblade is smarter than he looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.