Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not so fast!

On the latest Stadium & Gale podcast, Ross Dellenger stated "Billy has a plan offensively, and it's his plan and I don't think anyone is going to be changing his plan... I'm sure he is going to be calling the plays... That is kind of non-negotiable with him."

:shocked3:
God damn Muschumping motherfuchser.

I hope youre lying though.

But if your not, this will be over quickly.

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
giphy.gif
ignore-bye.gif

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Whoever is running Napier's Twitter account has gone through 247's state rankings, found each of the top 30-50 (or so) players from each southern state's Twitter account and followed them - regardless of who they are committed to. He's followed HUNDREDS of recruits in the last two days. Dan Mullen, when he was still coach, followed less than 700 people (he's since scrubbed his account and there's less than 300 that he's following now).
:yes: Now that's what I'm talking about. @BMF with possibly the Best MothaFuchsin post of the thread so far.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Whoever is running Napier's Twitter account has gone through 247's state rankings, found each of the top 30-50 (or so) players from each southern state's Twitter account and followed them - regardless of who they are committed to. He's followed HUNDREDS of recruits in the last two days. Dan Mullen, when he was still coach, followed less than 700 people (he's since scrubbed his account and there's less than 300 that he's following now).
This is the type of thing that will get tater some credibility with me. The single act alone won't get a good recruiting class... but dozens of little, high-value, low-cost acts WILL change a recruiting program. If it's consistent.

Great post.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
According to the scorecard I've been diligently filling out, at this point nearly every regular poster on the site has posted some version of a post like this -- "I wasn't blown away when the hire was announced, but I like everything I'm reading about the guy, and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do with an open mind."

I feel the same way. From what I've seen, everybody does. The general feeling about Napier, although cautious and in some cases negative at first, is strongly trending positive here.

And yet...Ox keeps steady b*tching as if we're all here ripping the guy?? :scratchhead:

With regard to Ox's attitude, I'm like Donkey and pussy: I don't get it. Sometimes it seems like he goes and reads another site and then comes here to complain about that one.
He’s cycling cut him some slack. You need to be more inclusive.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
ALWAYS liked MIkey. He was born a gator and despite what some think is still a gator.
This is the one.

This is the coach who will finally build the Florida Gators into a program that can consistently compete for SEC and national championships.

Are you ready for some Billy Ball?

Remember where you heard it first:

This Billy will be the greatest hire at the University of Florida since the last Billy.

Let me rephrase that:

Billy Napier will become UF’s football version of Billy Donovan.

Mike Bianchi: This Billy (Napier) will be greatest Gators hire since the last Billy (Donovan) | Commentary

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
YOur mom wasnt a loser. She knew quality when she found it...............:bananadance2:
btw I still love you. Free drinks for you as long as you want. Crafty Bastards on 34th street or One Love Cafe behind it. LB and I had a few beers back there years ago.
how do you edit the gdmmm thread title. One of you anal mods put an s on the word new.
Fcknnnn Kraken. Still like demerol laced rum.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bianchi getting clicks. When was the last time he was right. I hope this will finally be the first time.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Bianchi is a clown, but he's usually a decent writer. That was a terrible article, with no interesting or unique thoughts whatsoever. It's like something you would throw together at the last minute when you're against a deadline.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Bianchi is a clown, but he's usually a decent writer. That was a terrible article, with no interesting or unique thoughts whatsoever. It's like something you would throw together at the last minute when you're against a deadline.
The last two lines in his piece say it all.

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
I have no idea if this is a good hire or not. By the PR, it sounds like we are getting some things we have needed for a while: a CEO style builder & energetic recruiter. Here’s hoping it works out, and that he receives the necessary program support to succeed. I’ll reserve any major criticisms for years 2 and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator