Billy Napier - UF Head Football Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You guys don't have the opportunity to listen to talk radio in Jax. I don't either but I listen anyway. Bianchi makes a living writing crap. They put him on with two former Jags. Both who have significant brain power. After he spouts off, those guys destroy his every thought all the time every time. He does a good job of pretending he knows what he's talking about. It only takes one listen to that show to realize that he doesn't now s.h.i.t.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys don't have the opportunity to listen to talk radio in Jax. I don't either but I listen anyway. Bianchi makes a living writing crap. They put him on with two former Jags. Both who have significant brain power. After he spouts off, those guys destroy his every thought all the time every time. He does a good job of pretending he knows what he's talking about. It only takes one listen to that show to realize that he doesn't now s.h.i.t.
Corch has listened for decades.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

One of my favorite Bianchi segments of all-time was on one of his shows here in Orlando where he interviewed Ronda Rousey on a Monday and asks her if he thinks females will ever headline a UFC PPV...two days after she had headlined a UFC PPV. She shut him down with that and pretty much ended the interview.

Side note 1 since its Christmas: Bianchi is very open with having a crush on Clarice Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer.
Side note 2: Watching that Dan Mullen Christmas move right now (I've only seen it once before).

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I really came back to check on Law. Somebody seems to have abducted him and is posting on his account. Have any of you put out an APB to find him. Hope he's okay.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
D9rcZV.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why wouldn't he have in 19?

Last edited:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
https://www-tampabay-com.cdn.amppro...r-brian-kelly-thats-okay-florida-gators-fans/

"Over 36 hours, one premier team poached the winningest coach at one of the sport’s most storied programs away from a team that’s still in the College Football Playoff hunt. Another landed an offensive genius with four Big 12 titles, three playoff appearances and two Heisman winners.

The Gators got a 42-year-old from the Sun Belt".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator