Bits & Pieces: Florida vs Missouri

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's not happening this year...give it up before you give yourself a heart attack.
Actually I agree, now. If we were to have been blown out last night and next week and lose some more recruits, the plug being pulled would have been under serious consideration. Now, I think it's gonna be close next week. And despite what I consider to be key losses to the recruiting class, it's gonna be ranked high. So definitely gonna see year 3. But the pressure to beat miami is gonna be through the roof. I expect a mid season firing next year if things don't change though

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's fire the president of the university because the RB went out of bounds, stopping the clock.
Let's fire the head coach because DB dropped an INT and the opponent kicked a FG.
Let's fire the DC because the backup QB took the team inside the red zone and fumbled the ball.

Who am I missing? Who else can we fire?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
One would think that making one, possibly two, bad football hires along with two embarrassing coach issues on the women’s side would be enough to remove an AD however his predecessor had THREE bad football hires and Mike White and he’s still on the payroll so nothing is certain at UF anymore.
Stricklin ain't going nowhere. The idiots running the show love him because they're like minded.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Let's fire the president of the university because the RB went out of bounds, stopping the clock.
Let's fire the head coach because DB dropped an INT and the opponent kicked a FG.
Let's fire the DC because the backup QB took the team inside the red zone and fumbled the ball.

That would sound pretty stupid if those were the actual reasons all those people need fired for. I think after 12 years it goes a bit deeper than that.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Actually I agree, now. If we were to have been blown out last night and next week and lose some more recruits, the plug being pulled would have been under serious consideration. Now, I think it's gonna be close next week. And despite what I consider to be key losses to the recruiting class, it's gonna be ranked high. So definitely gonna see year 3. But the pressure to beat miami is gonna be through the roof. I expect a mid season firing next year if things don't change though
He was never not getting to start year 3.

But yes pressure is absolutely on next season.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

You

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

You!

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Little “spoiler alert” would be nice if you’re going to ruin movie plots. Had “Big Jake” lined up to watch with the family today and now our afternoon is ruined, kids are balling their eyes out and my wife just left me.

Thanks, @cover2
What makes you think "Big Jake spoiler" had anything to do with her leaving?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LOL, too funny, would you like to become head football coach? Gotta be open pal! LOL
Well if I lost every game as head coach I’d only be a little bit worse than Billy. And I’ll do it for only half his salary, so really it’s a bargain.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

Not T's mom...

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I'm thinking Homer J!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
What makes you think "Big Jake spoiler" had anything to do with her leaving?

The Office Crying GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.