Booster Writes Scathing & Depressing Tweet about UF NIL

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I agree with a lot of what you said. But that doesn’t explain how or why we had the #3 class with five stars all over the place until we went on a five game bender
I imagine some of these guys understand the truth in there isn't enough seats, so take a solid deal until a better one comes around. From what it sounds like, we dont seem to up the bid to match late suiters coming to court

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
This deal that UF fans should make up the shortfall for a lack of billionaires is ridiculous. Billionaires have money to throw away - the average schmuck is just trying to make ends meet.
So you're telling us that a Billionaire Ox who bleeds Orange and Blue can't spare a few million annually for an offensive line? That's pretty low man. The National Player of the Year signs with the Gators and your billionaire ass can't spare some change for an O-Line. It's like you don't care if we win.

It's all pay-to-play from now on. We should rush past this bidding-war stage and arrive at the pay-per-performance on the field part. A la Cart these payments via direct fan donations during the game when a kid makes a play. Coaches salaries based on performance metrics. And most importantly, winning bonuses for all participants. If we're going make College Football into the NFL Juco might as well go full clown circus.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
its reflective of the soul of this country and world. Entitlement, laziness, greed, lack of loyalty. The social media generation. We are lost as a world.
Steve Austin Cheers GIF

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
See, that's the point. If you are a fan, you don't care about results. That's like saying I will pay for my kid's cancer treatment only if you guarantee a cure.
No, this would be like me paying more money for the placebo and my kid would die just as quick. Hey thanks for making this so dark,dude. Wtf lol

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Im surprised I made it this far.
You’re not alone. I speak for many here when I say we’re pretty surprised you’ve it made it this far too. (BTW - I have March ‘24 in the pool - it’s the latest date of the five tickets I
bought - so if you could avoid checking out in the next six weeks, I’d really appreciate it.)

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is so dumb. We got idiots pretending like we haven't just had the worst 2 seasons since 1946. With the most unwatchable brand of football possible. Throw in we kept a coach that everyone in the world knows will be fired before November, you've got a recipe for an unattractive destination. Funny how nil wasn't issue before this season.
None of this is why we're not winning. We're not winning because you're not giving $25 dollars a month.
:exactly:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I dunno fellas, what was the guy suggesting, $50?

Hell if it meant I wouldn't have to watch us get our ass kicked at homecoming by a 1 win team at a10.00am start time while doing a "blackout", streamed on ESPN 59 because we've fallen that far I might consider it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.