Bottom Line

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We can now take the teams in the cellar of the SEC to overtime.
We win fifty percent of those games

I looked for Foley at the game and did not see him. Did anyone else
see him?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And that's the bottom line cause stone cold said so

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Time to clear out the offices and send the waste packing.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps maybe still searching for the "midline".

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Woulda, shoulda, coulda........... We just suck!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't make him punch a chalk board... stupid.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Circling the drain is actually pretty scary :ugh:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We were circling the drain 5 years ago. Now we are stuck in the septic tank, with Fooley and a few pumpers wondering why it's so dark in the giant inground pool.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Did anyone else expect this to be the endstate back in 12 when we won 12 games? I had a very bad feeling about it even then when we were winning; we kept sqeeking by teams and I was happy about it but the team just looked so awful, even in the wins The offense was an absolute abortion, driskel was always one snap away from killing us and we would beat a ranked team, then dang near blow it the following week against a sh*t team so bad they didnt have any business putting on uniforms. It just looked awful... and then I went to Nawlins for the sugar bowl disaster. By the 3rd qtr I was pretty much convinced that at best we would only have a good D under chump, and at worst the dysfunction would spread through the whole team... it has, we suck... it's bad.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Foley was standing under the south end zone goalpost starting at the midway point of the 4th quarter, just like he does for every single other home game.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n106606 said:
Foley was standing under the south end zone goalpost starting at the midway point of the 4th quarter, just like he does for every single other home game.

Well well, look who has appeared.... Where's your buddy coach 9?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n106606 said:

Did Foley go listen to the post game locker room speech like he does many times.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n106623 said:
Well well, look who has appeared.... Where's your buddy coach 9?

You do realize that I've been advocating Muschamp's firing since the Missouri game, right? I was also posting on here last night. Sorry I wasn't here sooner, I was actually at the game, then was hanging out at a friend's place in G'ville during the Bama game. Made the two hour drive home to Tampa after that. So if at some point during being at the game, spending time with out of town friends, and driving home I was supposed to come on here, I apologize for having a life.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gator Fever;n106627 said:
Did Foley go listen to the post game locker room speech like he does many times.

naw, not this time. he waited for chumpo in the parking lot and gave him a warm embrace:kick:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n106627 said:

I'm sorry, are we criticizing a Gator for celebrating a win over Georgia?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n106631 said:
You do realize that I've been advocating Muschamp's firing since the Missouri game, right? I was also posting on here last night. Sorry I wasn't here sooner, I was actually at the game, then was hanging out at a friend's place in G'ville during the Bama game. Made the two hour drive home to Tampa after that. So if at some point during being at the game, spending time with out of town friends, and driving home I was supposed to come on here, I apologize for having a life.

Tsk tsk... Don't get all angry... I had to make the 3 hour drive home to Sarasota after that crap... All we can do now is look forward to next year...

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
You guys just need to get a grip. Do you even know what a mid line is? I didnt think so. We were in a position to win the game, its not Muschamps fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator