Bowl Games...not a lot of defense so far

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if it's just a coincidence that Auburn's defense looks so much better the game after Chimp left.
Their offense was back to fast paced Malzahn ball and definitely looked better the second Duncecap left the building.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I guess a good question would be could any of these scoring machines do this against our defense, or Bama's ? Nope....and with a power offense to keep their offense off the field in the future I'm glad we're not joining any 7 on 7 leagues...BTW, did anyone notice LSU hanging 56 last night with a horrible QB? Simply running over people....

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Point is they lost a pretty darn good passer in Russell as their starter, and the second string too, 3rd string can't pass so the offense changed to suit his strengths, and they put up the yards, regardless of style of play, we did not do that for whatever reason, it's fine with me, the fact is they played to the strengths of their QB. We didn't after WG got suspended, we went with square peg in round hole and hoped D could hold up.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Oline, Oline, Oline.

And Treon isn't a square peg. He's a misshaped, Picasso-esq peg.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
aTm brought their Swiss Cheese defense to the Music City Bowl.

But damn if they don't have some pass catchers!

Last edited:

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Clemson looks impressive, albeit against big 12 and big game Bob, really want to see Bama lay the wood to that ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
All new offensive line starters for Clemson?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Clemson played great D after the 1st series. Oklahoma was ripping it up over the last 4-5 games....albeit in the Big12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.