GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"I told our football team I don't think there's another football program in America that can go through what we went through this year," Jones said. "When you have an inordinate amount of injuries to particular All-Conference players, but across the board.

Someone might come along and correct me but I haven't heard Mac make excuses like this. He may struggle being the coach of a major program, but at least he has integrity. And I'm not convinced that UT's situation was any worse than ours.

Besides, we got enough excuses from our last HBC

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How did he do it?? What did he do? Come within a Hail Mary and a couple miracle comebacks of being 5-7??

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"You continue to prove to be terrible at making decisions and are obviously in over your head, and yet, you still have a job. How do you do it?"

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Yep, Jones really has a tin ear for how what he says, life champs, other coaches ask me how we did it, etc. will be heard by others.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Actually it was : "How did you even win 8 with players that had boo-boos and with coaching that
was full boo-boo?"

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They want to know how he did it so they can do the exact opposite. Bytch is a complete asshat that has no business being a football coach but rather should be leading the band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator