Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I love how he embraced UF, agree that he was failed by a terrible staff, and would’ve happily taken him back for another year. But my God, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a more disappointing grad transfer. Can’t believe we spent weeks on pins and needles for that. Best wishes going forward.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
McNuss took an BRITTLE option QB and tried to make him a pro style. Genius! :loser:

FIFY. McNuss were idiots, but lets not pretend that Zaire would have made it through any season of college ball as an option QB. And Zaire really is not an option QB as much as a brittle athletic QB.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
IMHO, Zaire was merely a distraction, not just for us fans, but for team practices and planning.?

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
I would have liked him to stay if we aren't going to pick up a 2nd QB. We need a back up/someone to compete with Emory. We are one play away from being back in the nightmare of 2017.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I understand the hint of bitterness in the comments coming from the guy's dad concerning the song and dance he apparently received from the BS artist formerly known as our HC. It seems as if the more we learn about that guy (Little Mac), the less there is worth knowing. I also agree that Zaire was not an SEC QB, no matter how you slice it. But if he hadn't been sold a bill of goods by the BBQ chef-in-chief, he might have landed somewhere that could have benefited from his presence. Instead, he's just another scam victim. You know, like the rest of us.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mac by no means owns a monopoly on BS. All coaches oversell the opportunity. It's a transaction. It's up to both sides to do due diligence.

I mean no malice to Malik. I wish him well.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Sure, all HCs spread a little manure here and there. But comparing Mac to the average HC in pure, white-hot BS wattage is like comparing a pen light to a flame thrower.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Malik should have been inserted in the 4th quarter of both the LSU loss and the TAMU loss. He should have been given a chance to get us a couple first downs leading to some Eddie Pinero Game Winning tries.... What a freakin' gip that we have one of the best kickers ever and we Fail repeatedly to get him in position to win it for us... Plus, no 60 yard tries either. Man, what a sh!t-show they delivered. Everyone got gipped.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can imagine he wouldnt think the new offense wouldnt be a much better offense for him.

Oh well, dont think he had much of a chance to get a 6th year anyway.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
His dad sounds like a Millennials dad. What a baby your kid shouldn't be handed the job if he cant figure out the offense he can't play. I find it odd he has problems everywhere he goes maybe he is the problem. I wonder if maybe uf was sold a bill of goods because Zaire looked average at best.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I agree that it was dumb to lure him to UF too late for him to really have a chance to learn the offense or for the staff to adjust their plans to utilize his strengths.

I can’t blame a dad for championing his son, but unseemly to whine about the past. And he’s not going to play QB in the NFL. He’s just not that good. Maybe the CFL.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I appreciate his efforts. Sorry that it didn't work out and he had Dumbazzes for a HC and OC.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So Franks will be the only QB on the roster to have ever taken a snap in a college game. Frightening thought...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator