Bytch Jones crying about schedule

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Sorry, if I posted it earlier. Early onset alzheimers runs in the family plus I don't have enough interest to reread the thread each time.

Probably a different thread, but yeah... you've mentioned that before.

BTW, by your logic, you could've gone on a rant in 2007 that meyer was a blocked FG from 0-2 vs the HBC. Just saying...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Probably a different thread, but yeah... you've mentioned that before.

BTW, by your logic, you could've gone on a rant in 2007 that meyer was a blocked FG from 0-2 vs the HBC. Just saying...
I probably did. And that he was one fingernail from finishing 3-3 vs OBC.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bytch should realize that Champions of Life don't complain about their schedule

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He has had all spring and summer to prepare a defense against the GT triple option. Would love to see the Ramblin Wreck run for about 300 yards on them and beat them.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
They do have a one game win streak against us.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Would love to see the Ramblin Wreck run for about 300 yards on them and beat them.

I'm conflicted about this. I don't like the Vols but with all this talk about the ACC now being the dominant conference and Dumbo Fisher piling talking shyt recently, I almost have to pull for TN (unless we can figure out a way to make the final score -3 to -3 and give em both a loss for the game) and then hope we curb stomp them a few weeks later. I think I may need to pull for all the SEC schools against ACC schools this season just to shut them the hell up.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Best way to shut the ACC up is to not let them get to the NC game.

But I can tell you......I hope Bama beats the Holy Hell out of FSUck and Tech bytch slaps UToothless.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Best way to shut the ACC up is to not let them get to the NC game.

But I can tell you......I hope Bama beats the Holy Hell out of FSUck and Tech bytch slaps UToothless.

Yeah, I want to see Bama kick the shyt out of FSU. I'm hoping it's worse than the beat down Louisville put on the Noles last year. With TN being, AT BEST, our 3rd biggest rival (behind FSU and UGA) I am inclined, but still conflicted, to hope they beat GA Tech. Now if it was Tech vs. UGA, I'm all Ramblin' Wreck!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
What the hell is the matter with you? I hope GA Tech kicks the living sheet out of them.

Well, like I said above, I'm tired of all the talk about the ACC being the new dominant conference, being better than the SEC top to bottom, etc. I am conflicted and won't be rooting for the Vols to win so much as hoping Tech loses. And if Tech wins, I won't be upset at all. TN just isn't our biggest rival, nor 2nd biggest so I'm more concerned about us just kicking the shyt out of them when they come to Gainesville a few weeks later.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I want to see Bama kick the shyt out of FSU. I'm hoping it's worse than the beat down Louisville put on the Noles last year. With TN being, AT BEST, our 3rd biggest rival (behind FSU and UGA) I am inclined, but still conflicted, to hope they beat GA Tech. Now if it was Tech vs. UGA, I'm all Ramblin' Wreck!

Can't, nor will ever want TN to beat anyone, ever unless it helps UF win the east. They cannot lose by enough points or ever be humiliated enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator