C’Mon Man! Best ever

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Remember this play? We laughed ourselves silly.

Discuss.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
FSU #78's moves are almost as comical. He looks totally confused by the play.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The genius of Dumbo Fisher.

They actually ran that play several other times.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
At first I thought the video would show Hernandez running into the end zone as their CB extraordinaire, Greg Reid, embarrassingly whiffs on the play.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I remember laughing at it back then. Now I just noticed that they got 8 yards on the play and almost converted the 3rd down, which would have been more embarrassing for us. This is what Muschamp and McElwain have done to me. I'm now automatically expecting something to go wrong on every play. :sadnanner:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I remember laughing at it back then. Now I just noticed that they got 8 yards on the play and almost converted the 3rd down

Mehhhh.... you sound like Daz. Getting 7 or 8 on 3 & 15 isnt a good thing.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
EJ Manuel should have given Zebrie Sanders a swift kick in his ass as he ran for his life right by him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It was 3rd and 10.
He actually picked up 6 not and 8, from the 22 to the 28. LBs setup and waited, like they should. They cant release their zones until he crossed the line.

I know Daz liked to brag about Brantley averaging 6.5 yards on his runs. Useless stats.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think he thought we had jumped offsides. It seems like Manuel had called for a certain type of cadence, and the entire OL knew what it was except for the center. The center accidentally snapped the ball too early, which is why none of the OL moved. Once they all realized the play was live, they moved. This guy clearly just thought everyone jumped offsides and the ball was never snapped, but that doesn't explain why his dumb ass just stands there while the play continues. He gets points for discipline by knowing the snap count, at least. :lol:

But man, what a magical night that was. I'll never forget the flash bulbs going off on Tebow's final drive, and I got a good video of his final touchdown in the Swamp.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This guy clearly just thought everyone jumped offsides and the ball was never snapped, but that doesn't explain why his dumb ass just stands there while the play continues.
Exactly! He KNOWS the play is live and his QB is in danger, and he still just sits there. My God, did we have fun with this play back on the GSMB.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly think this is far worse than our guys blocking each other. I mean he never moves a muscle while EJ is getting pummeled. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator