Caeleb Dressel: The Next Michael Phelps?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great achievement Sir Dressel.
Hey Macrew, spread this joyful champion message to our FB 4*5* commits & yet to commits & flips.
Tell them and their parents = "See, at your UF you & your comrads, in y'all's breaktime, you get to kick-back and watch and cheer for one after another exciting UF champion compete and win.Y'all be yelling "as one" with that Gator crowd that cannot wait to cheer for you all in action. It will be "The Swamp" invasion all for you boys, you highly intelligent gents. Macrew, get to them that they are part of UF's high-rising tsunami awash with the grittiest competitors all concentrated right here at your chosen school. Gator atletes win the most National Championships in multiples of sports.
"ta-da-dadu-da, Go Gators !!

Last edited:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
1297876365321_ORIGINAL.jpg

Alex.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Not to diminish his accomplishment, but Dressel had more opportunities for medals because they've introduced mixed (coed) relays this year.

Don't get me wrong, Dressel is a great swimmer - one of the all-time greats in fact. But he doesn't have the deep base needed to swim the sheer volume and diversity of events at the level that Phelps did.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
My son used to swim with Dressel when they were kids. His Mom still sends my wife every bit of news she can on Caleb. He's come a long way.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
My son used to swim with Dressel when they were kids. His Mom still sends my wife every bit of news she can on Caleb. He's come a long way.
I heard some kid just broke a bunch of his records at the River City Swim League champs.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If I say "Kool", will people throw rocks at me?

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Caeleb's a great swimmer, but no one really cares about short course records. ISL is an interesting meet format though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.