Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
San Diego State
San Jose State
Fresno State.....plus the other 20 minor ones

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Every day that passes where previous normalities of life are shuttered away, the harder it will be to ever get them back. I’m not entirely convinced I haven’t attended my last CFB game ever.

At least it was a stomping of the noles, I guess.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A money-saving measure, no doubt, made by a state that is struggling under the weight of its own haughty largess. I wouldn't be surprised if California and New York both filed for bankruptcy before this is all over.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At this point, I think every decision is made from a partisan perspective....... Nothing is based on reality in the far West. Maybe the SEC can show the way.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Nope. They forfeit. Nothing blows up...opponents get a W. Simple. At least thats how it SHOULD work. Of course we know it won't happen that way...the whining and crying and gnashing of teeth would be epic.
No forfeits, just another bye week or the fill it with another team. Schedules can get reworked. I would bet $10k that there will be a college football season.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
No forfeits, just another bye week or the fill it with another team. Schedules can get reworked. I would bet $10k that there will be a college football season.

I hope you're right. But the altar of political correctness must have its offerings. They will be demanded by the perpetually offended.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
UF is talking about students in dorms, but any possible class still being virtual. It is all clearly political and economics at this point. There is something with the board of governors and state education secretary tomorrow. Stay tuned

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UF is talking about students in dorms, but any possible class still being virtual. It is all clearly political and economics at this point. There is something with the board of governors and state education secretary tomorrow. Stay tuned

Prolly May 15 deadline set

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Every day that passes where previous normalities of life are shuttered away, the harder it will be to ever get them back. I’m not entirely convinced I haven’t attended my last CFB game ever.

At least it was a stomping of the noles, I guess.
Sad but true .

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
A few weeks ago I wouldn't have thought so but UF is positioning the campus to have classes in the fall. It doesn't have anything to do with football and more to do with protecting their share of the pie.

All employees will be tested the next few weeks. They are also talking about tracking employees phones to identify everyone in contact with infected coworker's. It will be interesting to see how the university responds to the pushback that some employees seem ready to give them but I really hope we don't have to backtrack and interrupt the school year again.
Of course all of this depends on the meetings with the board of trustees G8rwood alluded to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.