Can CeCe Jefferson be suspended?

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
If you see the whole clip at regular speed, it doesn't look intentional at all... At least it didn't to me in live action...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We should give Cece a hobbling like in Misery.

HccyTx.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
imagine how pissed the Voles and their soccer mom allies are about the Hendo hit that caused the fumble touchback, straight to the knees at full speed, not even stumbling after getting tossed down.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This is what happened he got knocked down QB still had the ball went to get up still off balance and never regained his footing and controlled his force of hitting him as much as he could why he put his hands up to show not my intentions

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So many, many times I see a ball carrier down on the ground, then an obvious purposeful defender just
does a flying pile-on. No, not saying that's equal to the devastation the intricate knee joint can suffer. Just saying the football mentality is "blast that guy". Didn't see CeCe's play. Sounds bad, but how much fuss gets stirred up if CeCe was our top playmaker.? Glad he didn't ruin the guy's knee.

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
You don’t think it was intentional?

If a UT player did that very same thing to Franks, you wouldn’t be pissed off?

Heck yeah! but WTF it's football and it's great entertainment.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I said in the box last night that he should be done and off the team now. His effort was subpar compared to the rest of the guys and he had already missed 3 games due to his attitude and effort. I have zero doubt in my mind that he did it on purpose.
Your views truly are what scares me the most. You think you're doing the right thing, but couldn't be further from it. CeCe's a young man with his whole life ahead of him. This is the most important time of his life, but you're willing to throw it all away? For what, exactly? A lot of these kids would never be able to go to a school like UF based on their scholastic merits. I feel a kid has to do something really egregious to deserve being kicked off. Banishment isn't the only form of discipline.

The guy's not out committing crimes and endembarrassing the University. Although, he is embarrassing himself. That's fine. He's a young man. Just hopefully he learns something from it.

edit: I'm not defending what he did. If it was intentional, that's horshshiite on his behalf and he deserves to be punished. My objection is to the belief that his punishment should include banishment.

Last edited:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Your views truly are what scares me the most. You think you're doing the right thing, but couldn't be further from it. CeCe's a young man with his whole life ahead of him. This is the most important time of his life, but you're willing to throw it all away? For what, exactly? A lot of these kids would never be able to go to a school like UF based on their scholastic merits. I feel a kid has to do something really egregious to deserve being kicked off. Banishment isn't the only form of discipline.

The guy's not out committing crimes and endembarrassing the University. Although, he is embarrassing himself. That's fine. He's a young man. Just hopefully he learns something from it.

edit: I'm not defending what he did. If it was intentional, that's horshshiite on his behalf and he deserves to be punished. My objection is to the belief that his punishment should include banishment.
Damn was he serious?

Rtygators1

Sep 8, 2018
This play was not intentional... he lost his footing as he was getting by his blocker and was never able to regain his balance and get his feet under him. It appears like a hell of an effort to keep scrambling to try to get to the qb.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
The continuing pussification of the game has infiltrated our ranks on the board. He should get what Darnell Docket got. Fk UT and UGA and FSU. I don't give a shyt whether it was intentional or not and frankly there is so much dirty stuff going on at the bottom of the pile that you don't see..................we beat the inbred ass and that's what a give a dam about........start watching soccer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.