Can't There Be "Dead Period" Recruiting?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Of course it's me, totally ignorant of the No-no reach of the long arm of the NCAA Wombland Security.??
Yet still, our enthusiastic "coming-here" recruits can parlay pow-wow on social media with whoever we want..
... err I mean with whoever they want. C'mon boys. I want rellentless pressure. In fact, l want hear on ESPN a story about a 345-lb DT attempted to hang himself on his closet bar ... it broke.

Okay,Okay, use your hypno-induction voice. Lead each floating along our Gator-Walk, fenced in tightly by our leggy, tan, blonde coeds, with sparkling too-white teeth. [ohh, that's right all that is for the "White-Out" game.]

Seriously, I want our guys to sell the very vision that fired them to become Gators. Long live the "Dead Period"

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hear there's a 83.35% chance of this happening in 2019 :grin:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nav? Paging Nav? or No Friends?

Wouldn't it be great if our recruits did the recruiting for us during the dead period? (some unintelligible thing about a DL hanging himself), then something about our highly attractive Florida girls and their bright smiles. Sounds like he's all in and sees big things in our future?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is there an interpreter in the house?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Is there an interpreter in the house?
I'll be honest, I don't even bother reading them anymore, even when I'm being quoted. I lost my little orphan annie decoder ring a long time ago. Now I see Rog's posts, immediately drink my daily allowance of ovaltene, and carry on with my day.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be honest, I don't even bother reading them anymore, even when I'm being quoted. I lost my little orphan annie decoder ring a long time ago. Now I see Rog's posts, immediately drink my daily allowance of ovaltene, and carry on with my day.
It takes a bit of effort, but Rog has some hidden gems in there that make it all worthwhile. This place wouldn't be the same without him.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I continue to LMAO every time I see a percentage attached to a Recruits' purported % lean toward becoming a Gator in like 2019 or beyond... until I see these media whores make a play or tackle for the Gators, I'm not too interested 2 years out. :lmao2:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wouldn't it be great if our recruits did the recruiting for us during the dead period?. Sounds like he's all in and sees big things in our future?
(some unintelligible thing about a DL hanging himself), then something about our highly attractive Florida girls and their bright smiles
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good interpetation, Nav. [ I've been subjected to many interventions, but I couldn't get what they were saying to me - and why did all on them think I needed to be exposed to some kind of sin_tax?

Now for fhat, "so labelled" unintelligabby point (where I think I killed it). I'm asking our highest star-clique of recruits to use social media to hound these uncommitteds incessantly that these slacker recruits see that they must be offed - Much "caring" newswriters have made "hasty-hay" out of teen anxed hanging themselves in their own closets --writers flinging a sloppy floppy diss of the net for the return of some long-gone extinct 'heards' of Tyrranasoreatus Rex = the bully.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator