Cards and Canes

Shaerona

Founding Member
She who must be obeyed
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone watching? The Cards are leading 14-10 going into the half.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just checked in on the score, what the hell is with the cocaines uni's? they think they're Oregon ?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I want the canes to get embarrassed. There's still time. Cards got robbed on the returned fumble.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Miami looks like they will lose some games this season for sure and be no threat to upset FSU. Louisville looks like when their offense gets some experience they could be pretty good possibly.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Duck envy. Looks like they've been been shopping at Jets and Ducks yard sales.

Shaerona

Founding Member
She who must be obeyed
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I thought the exact same thing about the unis....definitely duck envy

Shaerona

Founding Member
She who must be obeyed
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
the gods have smiled on Louisville...they sent Thug U packing. 31-13
:)

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hurricane warning lifted in Louisville

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Really think Louisville takes the Holes down later this year. Thursday night game, Petrino is almost unbeatable at home. Their offense should do nothing but get better, and Michael Dyer and their top receiver will be healthy by then. Upset alert 8 weeks in advance!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Really think Louisville takes the Holes down later this year. Thursday night game, Petrino is almost unbeatable at home. Their offense should do nothing but get better, and Michael Dyer and their top receiver will be healthy by then. Upset alert 8 weeks in advance!
If the offense gets better its a possibility.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n39829 said:
I hope your right. It will be the perfect way to start the Jax weekend!

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we are going to be the best team in Florida again where we belong. Jimbo has talent and can't coach while Miami has to many unproven players. The other programs aren't that close anymore.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What bit I did see of the game scUM looks like no threat what so ever. Petrino actually had a team that played D. So what is it? Petrino has a D or is scUM just that bad. I'm thinking its a bit more of the latter. But Strong could have left him some talent on that side of the ball.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Always great to see Miami lose, they're a second rate school. Still, looking at their schedule they will still win 8-9 games, its a typical weak ACC schedule.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
TN G8tr;n39868 said:
Petrino actually had a team that played D
I watched the first 3 quarters and also thought Louisville's defense was pretty good. I don't think they can beat the Clowns this year but if Petrino can still get recruits from Florida the way they have the last couple of years they might end up being a real pain in the azz for Jimbo once the rapist is gone.
It does appear that Louisville is better than Clemson based on their 1st games. I still think UM is going to win 8 games though with their schedule.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Miami losing is always a reason to celebrate. :swampqueen:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Who still thinks Petrino will be Louisville's coach next season? I don't, and not because he does anything unseemly.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Who still thinks Petrino will be Louisville's coach next season? I don't, and not because he does anything unseemly.
I think Petrino is there at least 2 seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.