CELEBRATE: Luke Del Rio not using 27th year of eligibility

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So, Andre Debose keeps his title as the longest ever player at UF? Andre Debose.png

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First McElwain gets shown the door and now LDR decides to collect social security, might as well shut down the football program no way we can recover from this.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't feel too bad for Ol Luke, I'm sure he find a position on Butter's staff when he lands at a HS somewhere.....
The real loser here is Will Grier, to think he wouldn't have had to battle LDR for the starting spot next year if he had stayed...:rotfl:
Grier only has himself to blame for taking that creatine

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well he was still better than y'alls savior Franks and Zaire :stirpot:

:chomp:
tenor.gif

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Add it to the looooooong list of Gators QBs who left the team before graduating. I guess Applebee's counts, but you may need to go all the way to Brantley to find one.

Del Rio still didn't leave soon enough

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
tenor.gif

There are other places that I post that have some mods sobbing into their Lean Cuisine tonight over this news. I'm giddy I don't have to hear Crucial on the radio next year talking about how LDR is the only QB capable of running (insert new HC/OC name here)'s system. I don't have to hear that throwing across one's body 20 yards down field into triple coverage is an injury INT and not a bad decision.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There are other places that I post that have some mods sobbing into their Lean Cuisine tonight over this news.
Where?

Yeah, he isn't running the option and literally every name mentioned, fanciful or not, is an option offense guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator