CFB Coaching Changes: LSU loses OC, fires DC

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmmm. Freeze losing Coaches, whether wanted or un-wanted. Now DB coach going from Barn --> Houston?

OC got fired and Freeze calling plays next year.

I think that affected Cadillac more. Perhaps he was coOC (actually developing game plan and plays) vs not really doing it under Freeze? Or maybe he expected to get promoted to OC next?
Yep, I can see that. Weird stuff going on there, but hey, what's unusual about that?
I think my buddy told me he'd be resigning and that was the reason, before even a peep of info was out. 4 days later, bingo. I'd say it seems likely.

You're also assuming shady stuff is in regards to crootin that would benefit Auburn, but that's not what he indicated was the issue. He didn't tell me and I'm not sure he knows the details but what he did say was it was shady stuff that would anger any HC. More along the lines of stuff that was self beneficial than program.
I would not put anything past Freeze. Not sure if he's totally changed his spots, but skeptical until proven otherwise.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Thread 'T-Rob to Georgia'
T-Rob to Georgia
No Problem Whatever GIF by The Good Films

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Of course. It was only a matter of time before Muschamp brought him back.

He killed the Bama secondary. I hope he does the same to Georgia.
I highly doubt Chimp had any say in this decision. Chimp picks up the soiled towels and replaces them with dry, clean ones at UGly.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So does this mean that Chump will not be promoted from his grad asst. position?
He’s stepping down as co-defensive coordinator. Going to an off field analyst to spend more time with his family.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
He’s stepping down as co-defensive coordinator. Going to an off field analyst to spend more time with his family.
Thanks. But I am of the belief that Chimp and Co-DC was name only. The closest Chump got to the grease board at UGly was to wipe it clean with the towels he was picking up and handing out. Shart is the DC there and his Asst is Glen Schumann.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LSU still doesn’t have a OC but they are being CB’d for that Liberty WR.

Let that sink in.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
LSU still doesn’t have a OC but they are being CB’d for that Liberty WR.

Let that sink in.
They win games and their WR's caught a lot of passes down the field this past season. College football players really use simple math when calculating a spot for themselves.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They win games and their WR's caught a lot of passes down the field this past season. College football players really use simple math when calculating a spot for themselves.
And their qb won the heisman…

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator