CFB Coaching Changes: LSU loses OC, fires DC

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Big deal. We’ve got the bestest OC in the biz!
Kelly's offenses at UCLA were mediocre at best. Personally I don't think the dude has it anymore. He interviewed for 3 NFL OC jobs and they couldn't get his fat ass out of their offices fast enough.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
It’s appearing more and more college coaches are bailing the Fuchs out of college jobs. I’m sure they’re sick of NIL and portal nonsense. The college game is slowly imploding. Fuchs it , I may start watching the dolphins again for the first time since 1997

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It’s appearing more and more college coaches are bailing the Fuchs out of college jobs. I’m sure they’re sick of NIL and portal nonsense. The college game is slowly imploding. Fuchs it , I may start watching the dolphins again for the first time since 1997
Just as many are jumping from the NFL to be coordinators in college. Deion has hired a couple this year. Michigan just hired one, etc..

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Kelly's offenses at UCLA were mediocre at best. Personally I don't think the dude has it anymore. He interviewed for 3 NFL OC jobs and they couldn't get his fat ass out of their offices fast enough.
The NFL is moving to young soy boys and their analytics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.