Charlotte Prediction Thread

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
it will be a ho-hum game.

solid defensive performance after some early mistakes. sloppy offensive performance where we all walk away still wondering what/who this team really is. add in an ST blunder or 2 as well. in the end its a win but might see us disappear from the 25 spot due to lackluster performance against a cupcake while someone unranked has a good one against a decent team.

31-10
Love your bright, cheerful outlook on things!
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I expect a very underwhelming game from our boys. I don't like to disrespect any team but this victim shouldn't even be on the field with any SEC team. We will screw around but still have such a talent advantage that we prevail 42 - 10....

I would like to hang 50+ on them but I don't think a BN coached team can do that.

I hope a lot of young players get game experience.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I’m reading through this and I’m starting to get assed up at some of you clowns. I’m sayin’ f it on my concerns regarding our hodgepodge Oline tomorrow and I’m adjusting my prediction…

52-10

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I’m reading through this and I’m starting to get assed up at some of you clowns. I’m sayin’ f it on my concerns regarding our hodgepodge Oline tomorrow and I’m adjusting my prediction…

52-10
If you're not at the game then the chatbox mojo will be gone. I'm adjusting my prediction down to 28-17.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I expect a very underwhelming game from our boys. I don't like to disrespect any team but this victim shouldn't even be on the field with any SEC team. We will screw around but still have such a talent advantage that we prevail 42 - 10....

I would like to hang 50+ on them but I don't think a BN coached team can do that.

I hope a lot of young players get game experience.
Over-rated or under-rated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.