Chase Young in hot water

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Such BS. Accepted a loan from a family friend he’s known since the summer before his freshman year at OSU.... AKA a booster. Dude got caught cheating and is trying to pass it off. If the NCAA had any backbone, it would look into this further. I bet lots of players at OSU have “family friends” that just so happened to come into their lives their senior years in HS.

In fact, the more I think about it... probably turned in by a Bama or UGA booster to keep the heat off themselves. Looks good for the NCAA to do some enforcement every few years - especially if its on someone else’s team.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
This wasn’t a community-led bake sale, so I don’t see why the ncaa should make a big deal out of it.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
At the end of the day, though, I somehow get the feeling that Chase Young really doesn’t give a damn. He’ll be a top 3 pick in April (maybe even the #1 pick) and he’ll be a multi-millionaire. Heck, he may even be happy to get suspended-he won’t be risking injury and he won’t have to look like a quitter were he to voluntarily skip a bowl game.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OSU cheating....... no way....

:ohnoez:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently he took a loan for his girlfriend to go to the Rose Bowl last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator