Chiefs win, snap long streak

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Carol City snaps Plantation American Heritage’s 28-game win streak with big season opener

“This definitely set the tone for the season and set the tone for the rest of the state of Florida,” Chiefs coach Benedict Hyppolite said. “Understanding that this program is serious about what we are trying to do and what we are trying to accomplish. We understood it mean a lot coming here into someone else’s backyard and what was on the line here. A two-year win streak, 28-0 and being the team to come here and snap it.”

Comment as you desire.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I don’t know much about the teams in South Fla, but I love the high school game, and always have. My dad would have me take him to our local high schools games until he literally could no longer climb the stands.

When I was a small kid I would put my ear to the Lockeroom door at halftime and the def. cordinator would scream and cuss them unmercifully, and they would come out of there like mad dogs. How you can motivate kids at that age is amazing.

One of the things that makes me hate Mac so much, is how he spoke to the team before they took the field against Georgia, if there’s a coaching union he should have gotten a ten year ban, just for that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator