Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Butch will end up at a directional school or support staff. Was talking to an alumni from there last night and everyone believes 100% he would try to sabotage the class on the way out.

Jaguar45

Nov 16, 2017
More than thin on attribution and out of context in terms of timeline. Florida could have been thinking this last week for all we know.
Agreed. This article is garbage IMO with the timeline totally off. That, and their complete disregard or lack of reporting over what’s transpiring with CK and UF is pretty poor. They only mention “they have talked” and leave out the rest. If this article was published last week I’d take it for accurate reporting, but at this point it’s crap reporting. They should try again.

Jaguar45

Nov 16, 2017
I’ll also reiterate that while it made me happy not to see Kelly completely turn down the rumors, he also didn’t say anything to make me genuinely believe he’s our head coach. Everyone saying that they can read body language and all this other jazz... I don’t believe you. Unfortunately, I believe this is still a waiting game until something more credible surfaces.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LMFAO
@FootballScoop: Alert. Alert.

Was just told that SB Nation article we read this AM contained some info they did not intend to publish. They have corrected their article. Taking a look now…

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LMFAO
@FootballScoop: Alert. Alert.

Was just told that SB Nation article we read this AM contained some info they did not intend to publish. They have corrected their article. Taking a look now…

@FootballScoop: This is the revised version of SB Nation article. They removed “Ole Miss had offered Taggart.” Also removed “Willie is hoping to land a job in the Southeast.” Might be other things removed. Not sure.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...ebraska-florida-tennessee-arkansas-auburn-fsu

@FootballScoop: Oh wow, they changed the Nebraska thing too. Still reading…

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@FootballScoop: This is the revised version of SB Nation article. They removed “Ole Miss had offered Taggart.” Also removed “Willie is hoping to land a job in the Southeast.” Might be other things removed. Not sure.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...ebraska-florida-tennessee-arkansas-auburn-fsu

@FootballScoop: Oh wow, they changed the Nebraska thing too. Still reading…
@FootballScoop: Oh, and the Chip Kelly assistant stuff too. Man, yeah that was published way too soon.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I have it on good authority that Chip has already been accepted into the family.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
So we're airing music obits here, too? :lol:
He sang Coca Cola Cowboy. Kelly likes coke. Here's the kicker... Mel stuttered. Kelly is well known for his RBs stutter stepping.

You heard it here first.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is so unsettling. No information is concrete enough to believe anything substantial is happening for the moment (hopefully it already happened). Until the story breaks that we’ve hired Kelly or possibly Frost, I won’t be happy about the future of our football program. The wait is becoming more and more torturous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.