Status
Not open for further replies.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Bailiegh_Jo04: Randy Shannon is speaking at 11:15 in the morning (normal time 11:45). Wonder who else could be speaking?

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Yes and attorneys for both sides would have reviewed and approved language in contract. Should literally be a trip to get a signature.

Email? Fax machine? Would it really needed to be a flight for a signature?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Boy, does he have the leverage now. Anyone care to speculate on the per year?

I'm going with 6.5M.

gooneygoogoo

Dec 3, 2015
I’m really hoping this is true but seems like they would handle this via e-signature or something rather than flying all the way up there for a signature. Unless they’re bringing him back to rappel from the o’dome rafters at the under 4 timeout???

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
The cheap a ss way of doing business on a multi million dollar deal is keeping it as non-personal as possible by not meeting someone face to face and asking that someone to fax in their signature.

Art Vandelay

Nov 19, 2017
I’m really hoping this is true but seems like they would handle this via e-signature or something rather than flying all the way up there for a signature. Unless they’re bringing him back to rappel from the o’dome rafters at the under 4 timeout???
They're not making an offer on a split-level ranch; they're offering tens of millions of dollars to someone to coach the Gators. They'll all be there in person when he signs the papers. No e-signing.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You guys don't really think multi million dollar contracts get signed over email or fax machines do you?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator