Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Everybody else is pumping the breaks to Kelly to us being a done deal except a few on here.
Wanna know why their backing off?
Because if they don't they won't have anything to write about. Posting articles about the Florida coaching search gets them tons of clicks. If they just say we think Kelly is a done deal and It'll be announced after the season is over what will they write about the rest of the week?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I go out for a few beers and dinner and the bottom dropped out of this place. WTF! Patience people. If an announcement is not made by November 28, then get nervous.

Wow, you've been drinking beer and eating dinner for a week straight?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wanna know why their backing off?
Because if they don't they won't have anything to write about. Posting articles about the Florida coaching search gets them tons of clicks. If they just say we think Kelly is a done deal and It'll be announced after the season is over what will they write about the rest of the week?
Thank you. I was looking for another excuse to get me though the night. Todays excuse is reporters need something to write about. Very generous of our administration to hold off.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Thinking out loud here. Does the fact that Kelly has a "show-cause" put the whole University at greater risk and scrutiny? Don't get me wrong I still think he is the best fit to turn things around the quickest, but, at what cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.