Status
Not open for further replies.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

... true, only way to have gymnastics = notwithstanding. (a punderous applause for you, Gavatara)

veroG8tr

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2014
3B4A3097-9881-4A20-BFCF-4953EA8F8110.png
First off ... how is Stricklin trolling anyone. He hasn't said or done anything since the tweet of him in the classroom (with that beauty in pink and white stripes up front... sigh).

Second ... I think the player that tweeted he wants UF to hire the coach so he can do his official is a huge tell.
Relax, you’re sweatin...

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I can't think of a single positive thing Schlabach has ever said about UF in all his years of reporting.

And UCLA will always be little brother to USC, even if they have a better team on the field. Snoop Dog and Will Farrell aren't going to show up at a Bruins practice anytime soon.

F v c k schlabach...f v c k uga

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I realize we’re all on social media, but who are these people who have the time and energy to knowingly put out false information, fake accounts, etc?

... the ones who can increase their income for doing it... the hollers beget dollars.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I think we can rule out football scoop with having any credibility with this search. Arizona State? Under Armour? Adidas? How absolutely ridiculous and out of the realm of possibility. Chip isn’t going to pick a school based on Nike.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:facepalm: please find me a multi million dollar contract with wording that if you sign, you can back out any day without penalty. There’s a reason they’re drawn up by lawyers, with wording protecting the company/institution. Zero percent chance we let him sign and then change his mind. He didn’t sign anything.
again, have you read our contract. Specifically see Chumps....

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
Zook could actually recruit offensive playmakers. Other than that, yeah, I guess you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator