Status
Not open for further replies.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Reading the last 15 pages what a bunch of whiney ass bltches on here. Damn Ox I hope you give out tampons with membership because this group of gals need it.

Every time some moron tweets some garbage, half this board jumps on it in a way that makes Kent Brockman look like a bastion of sensibility.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Spavital? He runs that crap where they ignore the RB and mostly just pass but end up losing a lot.
Ehh, hes been apart of some decent offenses. There's really not any hotshot OC's out there. Atleast not any that coach at the p5 level. Licoln Riley woulda been a good one.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Lane is a moral Leper. I'd rather roll the dice with someone who wouldn't end up embarrassing the school. He'd be my vote for the head coach most likely to be involved in a scandal.

And every place he served as HC despises him. Zook failed but no one hates him. Muschamp irritated lot of people and we are glad to be rid of him, but few hate him. Mac left a sour taste but will anyone here begrudge him doing well at another school?

Oakland Raiders HATE Kiffin.

Ut HATES Kiffin.

USC wouldn’t even let him fly back in the team plane. They fired him before he could get on the bus to the airport.

And I bet most Bama folks blame him for the dysfunctions that caused Saban to fire him right before the NC game and distracted their team.

Bad news. Toxic. Loser.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
Losers are embarassing.
Yes, but its a sliding scale. How many Kramer (with the shocked face) GIFs would there be after the headline, "Police Investigating Dead Hooker found in Lane Kiffen's Hotel Room"? I'd feel more a sense that the inevitable had happened than surprise.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Watch Kelly end up at A&M or something like that. There seems to be a lot of smoke he isn't coming here but not much he has agreed to an actual deal with UCLA.
I thought about that last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member