I wouldn't mind taking a shot at damaging her goods :naughty:

AvgJoe

Nov 14, 2017

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yep ... 'we' do that in the fan shops, the ticket sales, the popcorn stands ... and so on.
And you get clothing, food, entertained and so on. You pay a small amount, you get a say in a small amount.

When you are on the line for 50K or more I f **** doesn't come in, let me know.

When people are calling that we need to spend 100M and another 2-5M per year, you need to step up your donations.

Otherwise, sit back and enjoy. Offer suggestions (I.e. Specific cuts, ideas) not demands.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
That's 50 million wasted dollars in my opinion. We just won a a Championship with the current facilities, the stadium is always mostly empty, the majority of Div 1 college BB players only get a partial scholly at many schools so it's not like we are having so much trouble recruiting that we need to spend the 50 million to keep up.

They should have given them 10 million or less for a face-lift to get them to STFU and then get to work on making FB facilities what they need to be. And it's not bad enough to be wasting this 50 million for a sport with a couple thousand fans max and a sport that loses big bucks yearly,, but it's also putting a major obstruction to moving forward on the FB facility? You got to wonder about who is responsible for these decision. Sounds like a Foley special to me.

But I guess it's too late since the money and the project are already approved.

If you are wondering why I gave you a "Dislike" it's because I'm so tired of hearing "football only" and trashing our other sports. I'm proud of our baseball team, our basketball team, etc. and they deserve first rate facilities as well.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The more "SS" goes out of his way to discredit the rumors, the more I tend to believe they're more than rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator