Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No one is more disappointed that a PC hasn't been announced yet than me. However, the important thing is that we are wrapping up signing a contract with Chip Kelly. It's going to happen.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
No one is more disappointed that a PC hasn't been announced yet than me. However, the important thing is that we are wrapping up signing a contract with Chip Kelly. It's going to happen.

In Ox We Trust...it is printed right on the back of the Ox Bucks.

TheGatorsRGreat

Banned
BANNED
Nov 13, 2017
No apparently they are vetting 59 assistants and Chip wants heated seats in his provided vehicle. Foley is telling Stricklin that they can’t afford the heated seats and Spurrier said he won without them. They are also fighting about the color of the chairs in the football complex, but expect a pc at 7:32 tomorrow

:lol:

Man I really really really want it to be Chip Kelly but I'm having trouble believing this parade of rumors.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
9-you-go-to-get-a-drink.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
For those few members that think all of this is BS and the rumors are made up, etc, why keep torturing yourself by continuing to read this thread? The Lounge has a number of interesting topics.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For those few members that think all of this is BS and the rumors are made up, etc, why keep torturing yourself by continuing to read this thread? The Lounge has a number of interesting topics.
Just turn off all the other forums except the Political Forum. Let them dance in there for a while.

CaGator91

Nov 16, 2015
I will Not read anymore about Chip today. I'm at work and I think its wrong to use company time to focus on these senseless rumors.

Has Chip been hired yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.