Chris Leak loses teaching license for life

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I suspected something was up, given the beautiful spirals he threw.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All of twitter isnt written in tEenAge rEtarD coDe.

Btw Lewinsky posted #metoo and the lefties need a safe space again. Just further trauma to Her Thighness, who has suffered so much already

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
I lol'ed and yet I'm so ashamed.
Have to agree. I am shocked that Leak could have been so stupid!

00c0c_jCtN0KojIMY_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fifteen is pedophilia. There are plenty of preferential pedophiles who prefer younger targets. Some who prefer 12-15.

Maybe it isn't if you are in Mexico.

I doubt his dick can reach Mexico.(Swonky? you have that Black penis envy complex?) :confused:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
women that have kept sexual abuse or harassment a secret now can come out in
social media with the words me too. But like Alch said its mostly blsht cause if it happened they
shoulda spoke right away ,even at 7 or 14 or 19 or whenever...........most were asking for it you know.

:facepalm:
This is why no one takes anything you say seriously. You are a parody and a caricature.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Of course the usual suspects have a problem with women who have been abused showing solidarity. They should shut up and make you a sandwich, right?

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Of course the usual suspects have a problem with women who have been abused showing solidarity. They should shut up and make you a sandwich, right?
Of course you just paint with a broad brush because your narrative got hit where there aren’t mad cow talking points to hit back yet. Just go ahead and call us racists and nazis because you don’t understand what was said.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Leak was one of my favorite Gator players and the most underrated QB we had, maybe ever. Just so disappointed pointed in that guy now, hope that he never tried this with any other kids. Always envisioned him working his way up in the coaching profession and being a good coach somewhere and maybe even for us one day, not now. What an idiot.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
If you want to actually talk about this like an adult with a real interest, let me know. That goes for anyone who thinks #metoo is a joke.
It's clear who does and does not have daughters in this thread. I think we would be hard pressed to find any female without a #metoo story(ies). I asked my wife about it last night and the list of incidents she rattled off (some occurred at an early age) was pretty sickening. WTF is wrong with people?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's clear who does and does not have daughters in this thread. I think we would be hard pressed to find any female without a #metoo story(ies). I asked my wife about it last night and the list of incidents she rattled off (some occurred at an early age) was pretty sickening. WTF is wrong with people?
Thank you for understanding the point. :fistbump:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's probly time to consider that Chris suffers from concussive brain disorder since men think with their penis and there's no telling how many young women have kneed Chris in the crotch.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
This is why no one takes anything you say seriously. You are a parody and a caricature.
I gave you the benefit of doubt because your reply was so ......unlike you.........Me Too is not just a Hollywood thing. We know there are poor girls out there willing to anything for that shot at fame and fortune and the men willing to go along with it. This is about women who are ordinary people that have been treated like sh#t cause someone had power over them whether they were much younger or poorer or whatever.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, the Weiner Weinstein guys give us other guys a bad name ... I've already got mine picked out.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Fifteen is pedophilia. There are plenty of preferential pedophiles who prefer younger targets. Some who prefer 12-15.

Maybe it isn't if you are in Mexico.
Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

You're a Lawyer. Shouldn't you know something about the preciseness of words.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I gave you the benefit of doubt because your reply was so ......unlike you.........Me Too is not just a Hollywood thing. We know there are poor girls out there willing to anything for that shot at fame and fortune and the men willing to go along with it. This is about women who are ordinary people that have been treated like sh#t cause someone had power over them whether they were much younger or poorer or whatever.
No, this is about Hollywood elitists having 2nd thoughts now that their gravy train is gone. No one out there cares about the average girl or guy who is actually the recipient of sexual assault, harassment or otherwise. This has literally been going on since 1980 or before. So no, no empathy for Hollywood. They all played that game for their benefit

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.