Chris Petersen

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
The man is tryin to hold me down and some of the people hated me because I was green.
:racist:
Honestly I don't know who would want to be a mod in the first place. Too much time. i guess I don't understand the mentality to complain. Someone could call me a name every time they post and it would t occur to me complain. Odd situation indeed. Well welcome back to the proletariat

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly I don't know who would want to be a mod in the first place. Too much time. i guess I don't understand the mentality to complain. Someone could call me a name every time they post and it would t occur to me complain. Odd situation indeed. Well welcome back to the proletariat
I like the board. I like the people. I really believe there is something good, if not great, here. I like being a part of it, and helping out.

I will not, however, soften my opinions, particularly in the PF, just because of it, nor will I cease enjoying life and enjoying joking around. Apparently there are people who are butthurt over that.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I like the board. I like the people. I really believe there is something good, if not great, here. I like being a part of it, and helping out.

I will not, however, soften my opinions, particularly in the PF, just because of it, nor will I cease enjoying life and enjoying joking around. Apparently there are people who are butthurt over that.
You don't even have a green dot on your avatar to show you are online. I'm shocked you're still a Lifetime member.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You don't even have a green dot on your avatar to show you are online. I'm shocked you're still a Lifetime member.
Aaron was gracious enough to give me that. Bless his heart

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Now that I'm common folk, I think I might give you a hard time. You better watch what you say Nav. I will not hesitate to report you.
Jk, please don't ban me :sadnanner:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Tell them all to eat $hit and die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator