Chump Interviews Summers?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Summers already worked for him for years. Why would he need to be interviewed? Either hire him or don't.

The fact that he's "interviewing" him isn't a very good sign.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Please take him. I have wanted to see Summers go for a long time.
It was a good try. I can understand how the excitement might cause this. It happened to me the first dozen times I tried to bang a girl.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mac made some pointed comments about "changes in the aggressiveness up front" in his presser today.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
With these two success-minded execs get together Messedchomp will ask Summers for a job.??

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Summers already worked for him for years. Why would he need to be interviewed? Either hire him or don't.

The fact that he's "interviewing" him isn't a very good sign.

It's Summers. The guy probably insisted on faxing a resume, bought a new suit and caught the first Southwest flight to Columbia as well.

I do find it mildly pathetic that here we are, a month away from NSD, and our OL coach has nothing better to do with his time than interview for a lateral move at a step down program. No wonder his recruiting is abysmal.

If I'm Mac, I can him just for the sheer stupidiity and lack of commitment. As we saw with uga's line this year, even the better OL coaches can't make up for talent and experience, which stems directly from recruiting--an area at which he fails. He's had some strong points, but nothing earth shattering. Whack him.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The results that Summers has gotten are a turn-off. Then even this late his gone-ness should cause recruits
to be interested just to see who new comes in. Love to hear an announcement on his replacement by week's end.
Surely, Macncrew have been offering some valid coaches.

As part of smart recruiting, shouldn't Mac have announced Summer's replacement at the time
that he announced Summers' removal? Being "In limbo" is not a recruit magnet. For the sake of
attracting the maximum of remaining recruits, an exciting new hire should be announced and his (better)-abilities should be trumpeted. There's no real way you can be polite to one you've fired.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As part of smart recruiting, shouldn't Mac have announced Summer's replacement at the time
that he announced Summers' removal?
yes, Yes, YES and FVKKING YES!!!!

I don't get it. You have several flat tires on the recruiting cart and we are apparently unwilling to pickup some new tires now because they go on sale after Feb 2nd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator