Cleveland Browns in hot pursuit of Charlie Weis

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I thought I read somewhere that this year and maybe next that Cheeseburger is making 7 million bucks just by sitting on his couch.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
oxrageous;n147238 said:
Right this moment, Charlie Weis is literally sitting naked on top of a mountain of hundred-dollar bills. His legs are spread, and he's letting it all hang out. He's also eating Doritos and some of the crumbs are stuck in his pubic hair.

I have no idea why he'd want to come back to coaching. I also have no idea why ANYONE under any circumstances would want him near their team. He's finished.

I'm gonna need the jaws of life to get that fcuking image out of my head.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n147238 said:
Right this moment, Charlie Weis is literally sitting naked on top of a mountain of hundred-dollar bills. His legs are spread, and he's letting it all hang out. He's also eating Doritos and some of the crumbs are stuck in his pubic hair.

I have no idea why he'd want to come back to coaching. I also have no idea why ANYONE under any circumstances would want him near their team. He's finished.

I just threw up :puke:

I will never eat a bag of Doritos again.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Weis is smarter than all of us!

:snob:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;147259 said:
I kept adding to it while I was writing it. I really wanted to take the reader there. :lol:

:lmao:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FireFoley;147375 said:
I thought I read somewhere that this year and maybe next that Cheeseburger is making 7 million bucks just by sitting on his couch.

Between ND and Kansas

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You guys aren't thinking big picture. Cleveland is a struggling city, and the Browns are just trying to help out the local buffets and doughnut shops. Economy Boosting 101.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How slow can you run and still technically be "pursuing" somebody?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If this happens the Buffet Lines in Cleveland just made a comeback. And BTW, you'd think that with all the money Cheesy has he could get a stronger cooler to sit on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.