Cleveland Browns Want to Interview Condi Rice.....For Head Coach

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maxine Waters makes way more sense.

“I am not afraid of anybody. This is a tough game. You can’t be intimidated. You can’t be frightened. And as far as I’m concerned, the [INSERT AFC NORTH RIVAL NAME HERE] can go straight to hell.”
IN PEACH CLE UND BROWNS!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I can say in all seriousness I would bet Corrine Brown would would make a much better football coach than a politician.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Condi has made no bones about her desire to be the nfl commish someday. don't think I've ever heard her mentioning that she considers herself a coach.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No problem transitioning. She's been around dicks her entire career.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
dick-cheney-angry.jpg

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Maxine Waters makes way more sense.

“I am not afraid of anybody. This is a tough game. You can’t be intimidated. You can’t be frightened. And as far as I’m concerned, the [INSERT AFC NORTH RIVAL NAME HERE] can go straight to hell.”

You beat me to it 78. That was my exact thought when I saw this was Maxine should not be left off the interview list. Her ability to think and verbalize her views would fit right in with the Browns organization!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Perhaps more political noise thru NFL channels - if she doesn't get a HC job, she can cry about blackballing sexism, similar to the racist blackballing poor Kaepernic has faced.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is likely an effort to meet the NFL minority hiring requirements. You have to interview a certain number from a targeted group to comply. It's really making a mockery out of a policy that is in desperate need of being made a mockery of. I'm all for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.