Coach Mac Post-Game Press Conference

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Gators are 6-0. Jim's a happy guy. No reason not to be.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
oxrageous;n295114 said:
Does it seem like Mac hates Dooley?

Based on some of the Dooley Podcasts It's evident they don't have a very good relationship.​

"Did we win? Okay, good!" -CMac. LOL

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Where's the "FIREDooley.com" website. That guy is a cancer in the media room. Go Gators!

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Mac still playing up the underdog role and rightly so. He says I'm sure LSU thinks they are going to steamroll us. I can guarantee you that LSU and Les Miles have the utmost respect for the Gators and they will be prepared for a tough fight. But it's good strategy by Coach Mac.

At some point if we keep winning, and it could be after the LSU game, if we can upset them, we will go from being the hunter to being the hunted.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt LSU is buying into any of that. This Florida team is coming as close to mistake-free football as I've seen in a long time. Kicking is our lone Achilles' heel. We've forged an identity as having an elite defense and an offense that can hurt you either way. The most important thing is we're not dinging ourselves with turnovers or penalties. It'll be interesting to see what Collins drums up for Fournette.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
With the Voodoo Master in Death Valley... it's A game time again, Go Gators.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n295143 said:
Mac still playing up the underdog role and rightly so. He says I'm sure LSU thinks they are going to steamroll us. I can guarantee you that LSU and Les Miles have the utmost respect for the Gators and they will be prepared for a tough fight. But it's good strategy by Coach Mac.

At some point if we keep winning, and it could be after the LSU game, if we can upset them, we will go from being the hunter to being the hunted.

We will definitely be the hunted the rest of the season if we go in there and beat LSU

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In that presser, I wish coach Mac would not refer to our Gators as "they".

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n295430 said:
Does anyone find it odd how little the other backs are getting reps

Nope. When you put the ball on the ground every other time you touch it and can't pick up the blitz you'd better get used to watching from the sidelines.

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
I get pissed listening to some of the dumber questions the press ask. Then when coach answers, they re ask the question slightly different, like its
a brilliant question. Coach calls them out, like Spurrier did too. And Coach has a point, this IS cool and we did WIN! Pick the rest a part, but do
take notice of how far we've come. Go get em' coach!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Love what Mac is doing with the media.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Pull Dooley's credentials. Save money on complimentary food in the process. The guy is a total douchebag.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
gardnerwebbgator;n295570 said:
Pull Dooley's credentials. Save money on complimentary food in the process. The guy is a total douchebag.

I get the sense that Mac has seen his type in local sports journos circles everywhere he's coached and is waaaayyyy over it.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n295570 said:

Doolittleys going to keep it up til he loses his credentials or his job....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.