Cocoa Beach Half Marathon

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They love the old "I Dream of Genie" so much there is an entire category for runners dressed as Genies. They run dressed like the character. The finishers medal is a replica of Genie's bottle.

image.jpg

635813847220876066-Ron-Jon-Cocoa-Beach-Half-Marathon-1.jpg

635813625824880870-Ron-Jon-Cocoa-Beach-Half-Marathon-14.jpg

JeannieCocoaBeach.jpg

Running a marathon is nuts. Doing it dressed as Genie...whoa.

Alex.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dang, this whole time I thought you were a man.

You are hot though.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So 50 hot Genies in full regalia (didn't we ALL have that fantasy?) and you guys are calling me gay???

NTTAWWT

I'm sorry I couldn't find a picture of 50 Major Nelsons running in full uniform for you fellas.

Alex.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh. I wasn't calling you gay. I thought you were posting pics of a race you just ran.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Oh. I wasn't calling you gay. I thought you were posting pics of a race you just ran.

Let's just say if I was to run a half marathon, I'd like to run in one with 50 hot girls dressed like Genie running all around me.

It was the old tv show thread that made me think of this. I don't know who I crushed on more, Samantha Stevens or Genie.

And even as a little kid, I knew Darrin Stevens and Major Nelson were dumbest sonsabitches ever.

The most unbelievable part of the show wasn't that an astronaut found a smoking hot Genie that called him Master, could grant any wish, and lived to please him...its that all he ever wanted her to do is make dinner.

Alex.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Let's just say if I was to run a half marathon, I'd like to run in one with 50 hot girls dressed like Genie running all around me.

It was the old tv show thread that made me think of this. I don't know who I crushed on more, Samantha Stevens or Genie.

And even as a little kid, I knew Darrin Stevens and Major Nelson were dumbest sonsabitches ever.

The most unbelievable part of the show wasn't that an astronaut found a smoking hot Genie that called him Master, could grant any wish, and lived to please him...its that all he ever wanted her to do is make dinner.

Alex.
B
Barbara Eden hands down, I LOVED that show. She was gorgeous and what every boy/teen dreamed of. She did an episode of Andy Griffith once and the whole town stopped to look at her.

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I can tell you from personal experience running a marathon is four times harder than running a half marathon. That may not make sense right now. Just give one a try.

Also, another important life lesson - female runners have great abs.

Last edited:

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
10.23.16? Clearly time-traveling genies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This whole thread is full of Mericuh, except for Brad's temporary confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator