Colorado and Deion Sanders: Recruiting class going down the pooper

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
This year was gravy for Colorado. He replaced 2/3 of the roster when he got there. They have zero depth.the coming years is where they could get dangerous

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This year was gravy for Colorado. He replaced 2/3 of the roster when he got there. They have zero depth.the coming years is where they could get dangerous
Ridiculous. By the time he has a roster to compete, he'll be long gone from that place. He's not going to be there in the "coming years" - he'll leave that place high and dry, just like Lane Kiffin did to UT.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Ridiculous. By the time he has a roster to compete, he'll be long gone from that place. He's not going to be there in the "coming years" - he'll leave that place high and dry, just like Lane Kiffin did to UT.
Perhaps. I give him 3-4 years there before he bails. Also can you let me back in the chat box pretty please?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps. I give him 3-4 years there before he bails. Also can you let me back in the chat box pretty please?
There is zero chance Deion is going to be there in 3 years. I'm not even sure he'll be there NEXT year.

Your relentless trolling has earned you a permanent banning from the chat area. You ignored repeated warnings, and will just keep doing it if I let you back because you cannot help yourself. One option is for you to join Swamp Gas and ask them if they'll create a chat box so you can join theirs.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There is zero chance Deion is going to be there in 3 years. I'm not even sure he'll be there NEXT year.

Your relentless trolling has earned you a permanent banning from the chat area. You ignored repeated warnings, and will just keep doing it if I let you back. One option is for you to join Swamp Gas and ask them if they'll create a chat box so you can join theirs.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did anyone see the Oregon Coaches pre game speech. He slammed Coach Slime. He said “We’re not playing for Clicks”. It was classic.

Last edited:

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Expressing dismay for our performance is trolling ? Jesus bro I went to Florida , the last thing I enjoy is our team sucking hindtit.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Expressing dismay for our performance is trolling ? Jesus bro I went to Florida , the last thing I enjoy is our team sucking hindtit.
Playing dumb only makes it worse. You know exactly what you were doing.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Was pretty funny how lanning deadpan shamed him. "We're not here for clicks"

You know with how arrogant that cock sucker is, that burned infinitely more than his players losing.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The worst part about them losing both, possibly badly, is that the lovefest will continue with an avalanche of praise for "how far they've come". I'm really hoping that any time they encounter an even mediocre defense, they get smacked... CSU almost got it done, AT Boulder.

Can't wait for assclown Deion to start with some kind of "Buffalo soldiers" schit.

Agreed

The slobber fest is here to stay.
If you don’t like it well then you are a racist.

Lurker

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
The Colorado hype is nauseating. The networks are covering it like crazy because it has gotten them ratings that nobody expected from people that don’t normally follow the sport. It went from people initially watching out of sheer curiosity to something much larger once the tv networks put their thumb on the scale and starting promoting Coach Slime (and to a much lesser extent the actual football team) like they were a local Boulder tv affiliate. Ratings grew even further because people (myself included) started to hate watch the Buffaloes in the hopes of seeing them get destroyed.

It is sort of similar to what happened when, ironically, Tebow started that one year for the Broncos. It was all Tebow, all the time on the pre-game shows and weekly radios. Former ESPN employees came out after the fact saying that the execs told their producers that there couldn’t be enough Tebow talk because it was good for ratings.

I have no doubt that the network suits are promoting Colorado for ratings. Their personalities and announcers, though, seem personally invested in Coach Slime’s success and image. Very quick to rush to his defense in response to any criticism. They almost take it personally. Whatever the case, it has become a big recruiting boon for the school that isn’t deserved.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Look, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. It's called the crete method.
Donations will get you places :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The worst part about all of this is that I’ve always liked Colorado. They’re zero threat or rival to us, it’s an incredible stadium and campus and Ralphie is by far the coolest live mascot. Hate wanting to see them get pummeled.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The worst part about all of this is that I’ve always liked Colorado. They’re zero threat or rival to us, it’s an incredible stadium and campus and Ralphie is by far the coolest live mascot. Hate wanting to see them get pummeled.
Well, I’ve never cared for Colorado and now that the state is full woke and the worst tackling corner in the history of the game is their HC, I take great delight in watching them suffer!

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Deion will be competing with half a$$ u to become the top transfer portal team in America.

Right now, they are ranked 75th in high school recruiting.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
After that mega-@sswhipping at the hands of Oregon, Colorado will have a hard time getting clicks let alone wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.