Colorado and Deion Sanders: Recruiting class going down the pooper

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ahston Daniels, QB for Stanford - back to back to back state champion for Buford GA. He had a monster game.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Colorado committed 17 penalties for 127 yards in the game ... Deion Sanders was still trying to wrap his mind about what happened at his postgame news conference.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Ahston Daniels, QB for Stanford - back to back to back state champion for Buford GA. He had a monster game.
The ball behind defender's back catch for a TD was amazing. But did you notice the tight window Daniels had to make that throw? There was a defender in his face. I thought it was going to be a sack or deflected ball. All around incredible play.

SECund2nun

Oct 13, 2018
Deion Sanders about his players after the 46-43 loss: "They gotta make up in their mind are they in love with this game or in like with it?... I'm truly 100% in love with this thing and I just want people to match me."
LOL what a punk for throwing his players under the bus. Deion literally doesn't even know how to coach and his coordinators run the show. All he does is recruit and look flashy. This loss was on coaching.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hopefully we can get rid of Billy and get Coach Prime as HC and he can bring Cristobal along as OL coach and recruiting coordinator. I have read somewhere that these two are geniuses and far superior to what we have now leading our beloved gator football program. Fingers crossed!
Maybe I'm wrong here...but I am sensing some sarcasm in this post.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So you’re telling me a team coached by Deion Sanders was undisciplined? That’s just crazy talk.

That clip of them before the Oregon game was one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen. That was 80s miami on even more steroids. And I’m sure there was more that didn’t get captured. The fact that he is ok with that culture, likely even encouraging it, is such a black eye for the sport.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
LOL what a punk for throwing his players under the bus. Deion literally doesn't even know how to coach and his coordinators run the show. All he does is recruit and look flashy. This loss was on coaching.
Would think more he intimates discussion with his DC.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Would love if he never won another game and beaten down severely by multiple points.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This really breaks my heart.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That clip of them before the Oregon game was one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen. That was 80s miami on even more steroids. And I’m sure there was more that didn’t get captured. The fact that he is ok with that culture, likely even encouraging it, is such a black eye for the sport.
I'm just going to let that go by.........:headslap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.