Colorado and Deion Sanders: Recruiting class going down the pooper

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017

Deion sounds like a total idiot. Not the biggest surprise. Maybe Deion, the king of bling, should have preached to his idiot players the value of putting insurance on expensive jewelry.

"Our kids got robbed during the game last week. I think that's a travesty," Sanders told reporters during a news conference in Boulder, Colorado. "I would expect the NCAA to do something about that.

"This is the Rose Bowl. They said the granddaddy of 'em all, right? I'm sure granddaddy had some money. Grandpa should have some money to give these kids."
The NCAA should do something. Tell them how to file a police report and wait for the police to handle it. Then when nothing happens, get over yourselves and learn a lesson about leaving jewelry lying about in a room that has access by others. You know...grow up!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The NCAA should do something. Tell them how to file a police report and wait for the police to handle it. Then when nothing happens, get over yourselves and learn a lesson about leaving jewelry lying about in a room that has access by others. You know...grow up!
How much jewelry does a college student own and why would they wear on game day? Yeah, now they want the justice. I bet most of these kids say fk the police on a regular basis.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Slime should probably look within his own team. Inside job. Not that it couldn't happen, but UCLA? Get real Afflac Azzhat. Perhaps he should put some of that Thug entourage he has to watch the locker room.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Slime should probably look within his own team. Inside job. Not that it couldn't happen, but UCLA? Get real Afflac Azzhat. Perhaps he should put some of that Thug entourage he has to watch the locker room.
Wasn’t his own son (QB) selling merchandise during halftime of their previous loss to Stanford? You don’t suppose it’s an inside job / fence operation with a scam attached to double up the payoff? I mean, Crooks gonna Crook :dunno:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I noticed that Shilo had his full ensemble of gaudy jewelry on when he returned from being tossed at halftime.
I wonder if he helped himself?

I am still trying to process the thought of a crime occurring in the paradise called Los Angeles. This cannot be true.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

What a total shock that this frog's testicle drives a Rolls Royce. :rolleyes3:

"Head coach Deion Sanders has apparently also received multiple parking tickets this season, while several players have even had their cars towed away on campus. Buffaloes safety Cam'Ron Silmon-Craig has paid thousands of dollars for over 50 parking citations, while two-way star Travis Hunter has also previously complained about receiving parking tickets, according to Sports Illustrated."

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We had a huge issue with players getting parking tickets under Dan Mullen. One of the first things that Billy Napier did when he got on campus was to work with the parking division of UF to get that part worked out.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

"Head coach Deion Sanders has apparently also received multiple parking tickets this season, while several players have even had their cars towed away on campus. Buffaloes safety Cam'Ron Silmon-Craig has paid thousands of dollars for over 50 parking citations, while two-way star Travis Hunter has also previously complained about receiving parking tickets, according to Sports Illustrated."
I got my share of parking tickets by the UF parking nazis.

It's a racket.

Which QB was it that got so many during Spurriers days? :lol:

UF issues millions in campus parking fines. But football players don’t have to pay up

Jaydon Hill is a cornerback for the University of Florida Gators. Hill wracked up 101 parking tickets with fines of $5,640 between 2019 and the end of last year, according to university data. Hill was ticketed more often, for more fines, than anyone else on campus. Fresh Take Florida

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Seldom do you see someone as tone deaf as neon and his crew. Seldom do you see someone burn out so quickly.

Read where frog testicles is coming back for another year. He wants to avoid the UNC/USC QB draft. While he is a good QB, he won't go before Maye or Williams.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Seldom do you see someone as tone deaf as neon and his crew. Seldom do you see someone burn out so quickly.

Read where frog testicles is coming back for another year. He wants to avoid the UNC/USC QB draft. While he is a good QB, he won't go before Maye or Williams.
The clown may not get drafted at all. I wish him the worst of luck.

In his defense, the way he was undoubtably raised and the example set in his household gave him no choice but to become anything but an entitled diva prick.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

His fault for not negotiating reserved, front row parking as part of his NIL deal.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
When Deion first rolled into Boulder, the Colorado fan base was fond of saying 3 wins in 2023
would be a great improvement for the Buffs and show Deion was on the right track. After
his hot start in 2023, things have gone sideways for him. I wonder if the Colorado Boosters
still hold the same opinion?

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
The clown may not get drafted at all. I wish him the worst of luck.

In his defense, the way he was undoubtably raised and the example set in his household gave him no choice but to become anything but an entitled diva prick.
After his hot start to the 2023 season, Deion was being bandied about as the successor to Saben, Fisher, Dabo, and numerous
other plum jobs around the College Football landscape. His team's performance since that remarkable has left much to be
desired and shows that, perhaps, he is not such a miracle worker after all.
It will be interesting to see if those players who avail themselves to the Transfer Portal will still see Deion and Boulder as the best
option to bolster their slumping football fortunes.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
When Deion first rolled into Boulder, the Colorado fan base was fond of saying 3 wins in 2023
would be a great improvement for the Buffs and show Deion was on the right track. After
his hot start in 2023, things have gone sideways for him. I wonder if the Colorado Boosters
still hold the same opinion?

After his hot start to the 2023 season, Deion was being bandied about as the successor to Saben, Fisher, Dabo, and numerous
other plum jobs around the College Football landscape. His team's performance since that remarkable has left much to be
desired and shows that, perhaps, he is not such a miracle worker after all.
It will be interesting to see if those players who avail themselves to the Transfer Portal will still see Deion and Boulder as the best
option to bolster their slumping football fortunes.

1699679836259.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator