Commit Randy Russell: “I talked to all the commits and we decided to stick together no matter what"

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Priority might mean anything, but these kids all feel shaky right now. Again none of these kids should be allowed to think they are not a priority.
Maybe. It will all depend on the coach. If we do something silly and hire, say, Mullen. Then we need a 250 lb QB and some smurfs anyway, so this class wouldn't fit regardless.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
What a terrible thing to write. So every kid Shannon does not get in touch with or does not call tonight has been called not a priority.

If Shannon were smart he'd call every kid so they would all think they were included in the priority dozen.

Last edited:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Maybe. It will all depend on the coach. If we do something silly and hire, say, Mullen. Then we need a 250 lb QB and some smurfs anyway, so this class wouldn't fit regardless.

I agree which is why I say that no kid today or now should be made to feel like they are not a priority. The new guy will of course do his own evaluation.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Shannon were smart he'd call every kid so they would all think they were included in the priority dozen.
Maybe this is their way to drop the 3* baggage off Corral's class

Last edited:

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just for the record, Coach MacandCheeseteeth was going into that magical 3rd year where everything comes together

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator