Concerning the New Gatorchatter.com Avatar

Alvin York

Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Well this is a delicate matter to discuss. I realize Ox is El Duce here but I must brave the possible storm. Don't ever break balls about toothless Tennesseans. Your new poster child Gator is menacing with the red head and terrible blue eyes until you notice the big lizard is in sore need of dental implants. Toothless Gators do not inspire awe.

I hope you'll be motivated by my constructive criticism and not shoot the messenger because of the message.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Avatars? You know that Marshal Givens is from Kintucky, right?

I understand. I have trouble differentiating between Tinercians and Kintuckians also. It's similarly difficult to differentiate between the college football teams from those two states.

GatorJ

Hopeful
The teeth make it look more viper-ish/serpent like than Gator. IMO. Bur I do like the menacing nature.

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
GatorJ;n7910 said:
The teeth make it look more viper-ish/serpent like than Gator. IMO. Bur I do like the menacing nature.
The teeth are actually an accurate representation.

alligator-smiles530.jpg

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
Alvin York;n7895 said:
Well this is a delicate matter to discuss. I realize Ox is El Duce here but I must brave the possible storm. Don't ever break balls about toothless Tennesseans. Your new poster child Gator is menacing with the red head and terrible blue eyes until you notice the big lizard is in sore need of dental implants. Toothless Gators do not inspire awe.

I hope you'll be motivated by my constructive criticism and not shoot the messenger because of the message.
We still had enough teeth to beat Tennessee.

GatorJ

Hopeful
Law98gator;n7908 said:
You know that Marshal Givens is from Kintucky, right? I understand. I have trouble differentiating between Tinercans and Kintuckians also. It's just as difficult to differentiate between the college football teams from those two states.[\b]
Their combined losing steak to us is like 35 years.

Alvin York

Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
I'm just saying....
Don't give ammunition to the trolls and other Gator message board naysayers. Get your Gator some more teeth. Think the Osmond family.

GatorJ

Hopeful
oxrageous said:
GatorJ;n7910 said:
The teeth are actually an accurate representation.

alligator-smiles530.jpg
Holy shiznit! I guess that I'm used to looking at them with their mouths shut. Their mouths are jagged as hell. I stand corrected. And a bit antsy about the one in the pond next to my house...

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Just so we're clear, Alvin will be banned if we ever lose to Tennessee right?

Nautigator

Level 11.5 Gator
Lifetime Member
I was about to contact Ox and tell him how I really liked the image and then noticed your post. I'm going to take the high road and not call you any of the hundreds of derogatory names thrown at you by other posters over the years. Lets just say Gators, human or reptilian, don't lose their theeth due to inbreeding, poor hygine, or getting them knocked out by a Gator like someone from Tenn.
If a Gator member doesn't like it, I respect their opinion, yours I don't.
I do like that image, it's different, bad--- looking. I would like to have it as a car window sticker or even on a t-shirt. Nothing else looks like it.

GatorJ

Hopeful
Nautigator said:
I was about to contact Ox and tell him how I really liked the image and then noticed your post. I'm going to take the high road and not call you any of the hundreds of derogatory names thrown at you by other posters over the years. Lets just say Gators, human or reptilian, don't lose their theeth due to inbreeding, poor hygine, or getting them knocked out by a Gator like someone from Tenn.
If a Gator member doesn't like it, I respect their opinion, yours I don't.
I do like that image, it's different, bad--- looking. I would like to have it as a car window sticker or even on a t-shirt. Nothing else looks like it.
+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.