I still love you, Durty.

@Durty South Swamp
will ferrell GIF

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not even sure that the “big money” boosters wield much power these days. The TV revenue has caused much less need for fan support.

I just wrote a strongly worded email to Xfinity demanding they stop airing Gator football games until Napier is gone.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Durty
I would respectfully add to your letter @Bait'n Gator astute observation about BN to add in some spicy

“smooth brain retard motherfucher”

This should get Sasse’s attention and serious consideration

Thank you in advance

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
The only way anything is going to change is if the big money people stop sending in money. That’s all the admin people care about. At this point they could shut down the football program and I wouldn’t give a shyt, that’s how apathetic I feel right now after the last 11 or 12 years. I don’t care anymore. Thanks Foley and Stricklin for ruining something I enjoyed.
It's up to 14 years counting Urban's last year when he sleepwalked while the Dazzler ran the show.

1701009352319.png

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
When was the last time Florida football lost 5 straight to finish a season? When was the last time Florida football finished under 500 to years in a row? I can’t remember it being this bad.

I think the question is, when is the last time UF had 4 straight losing seasons? That’s where we’ll be next year.

Lurker

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I’m not even sure that the “big money” boosters wield much power these days. The TV revenue has caused much less need for fan support.
Even without the tv revenue, the influence of Florida’s “big money” boosters on football hiring/firing decisions is probably greatly overstated — both in terms of ponying up the $32 million buyout money and convincing Stricklin when to fire Napier. So, I’m not going to get my hopes up with these unconfirmed reports of contact being made with coaches’ agents.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Stricklin has to go, first and foremost, otherwise nothing changes. The fact that he went after a Sunbelt coach that prefers smash mouth football when our fanbase is largely Spurrier devotees was a big red flag from day 1. He either did no research or did not care, both of which are gounds for firing him, not to mention over paying the guy nobody else wanted and giving him this ridiculous buyout. Good riddance!

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The sooner everyone around here realizes we’re this decades Nebraska the better, things aren’t going back to the way they were!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The sooner everyone around here realizes we’re this decades Nebraska the better, things aren’t going back to the way they were!

While we are looking like them now, we have the resources and location to turn it around much quicker. Don’t give up hope.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
When was the last time Florida football lost 5 straight to finish a season? When was the last time Florida football finished under 500 to years in a row? I can’t remember it being this bad.
The administration does not care, as long as the media rights money is large and flowing in to subsidize DEI initiatives/sports, the results on the football field do not mean a ****ing thing to the current UF decision makers. If TV money was directly tied to the number of wins every year, Napier would have been fired last night. ****ing Bastards.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
:lol: She'll be in the office at 8 tomorrow morning.

@Zambo @NVGator and any other golfers, she spent a bunch of time last night with Billy Horschel and his family... apparently, big upgrades coming to UF's course.
So they are not shuttering the course and going to go play at GCC? Or Ironwood, LOL?

Any upgrades coming within the Athletic Dept. or Football coaching staff? Asking for a few friends.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Got yall a support group name: GATORS

Gators
Available
To
Oversee
Rebuild

good luck and Gods Speed

Users who are viewing this thread