Corndwags Prediction Thread 2022

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Outside of Corey this staff sucks , but not as bad as this post , right?. I bet Danman loved him some Muschamp, right? Keep whistling past the graveyard Sally
Sing U Mad Bro GIF by Travis

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Wrong idiot. Go root for your team and leave us gators alone.
bait25 you've got it bad.

In all kinds of weather...ever hear it? Ever sing it?

If you can't see the progress you must be blind.

At one time coaches got 3 years. You've been whining since game 3.

So what were you expecting?

And if what you say is true why do you watch?

Last edited:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
bait25 you've got it bad.

In all kinds of weather...ever hear it? Ever sing it?

If you can't see the progress you must be blind.

At one time coaches got 3 years. You've be whining after game 3.

So what were you expecting?

And if what you say is true why do you watch?
It’s amazing some call losing at home
To Kentucky progress. It’s never acceptable for us to lose to ****ing wildcats on the gridiron

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I’ll do as I damn well please , right ?and there is nothing you can do to stop me . And yet here we are . Right ?​
I have no issue with free speech.

However, there are some here with much more stroke than me that may take exception to your statements.

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
To Kentucky progress. It’s never acceptable for us to lose to ****ing wildcats on the gridiron
Did you even watch last season?

If that's your standard, it's going to be a long season.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
AR inexplicably couldn't complete passes against air that night, and UK constantly loaded the box and sold out against the run. If the AR from the week before or two weeks after played in that game, UF wins by at least 3 touch downs.

It was a weird, bad game but what's done is done. AR is still growing as a QB, but he seems to be past whatever weird mental blocks affected him that night. Yeah, I know that he wasn't great last week, but he would have looked a lot better if it weren't for some bad routes, dropped passes, and missed blocks outside of his control.

This team isn't a championship contender right now, but they are better than you think. I think theyll show that as the season goes on, starting tomorrow night.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We lost in the swamp to a bottom feeder called the wildcats . We also needed a botch snap and an additional botched hold to the avoid OT against the lowly bulls. The wildcats and bulls athletes aren’t good enough to lick the dirt of LSU cleats . We suck and we are probably getting our ass kicked by everybody except Vandy and FSU.
My friend, if you aren't pleased with the direction of this program I don't know what else to say. You'd be in the minority.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Outside of Corey this staff sucks , but not as bad as this post , right?. I bet Danman loved him some Muschamp, right? Keep whistling past the graveyard Sally

Bro, I get that there can be mixed signals at times and there will always be unknowns. So I understand occasionally just throwing things out there. But in this case it’s completely different. His name is clearly Dan. It’s in his screen name for goodness sakes.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I never miss a snap of gators football right . Dumb question and yet you asked it anyway
Well if you watched the last 12 seasons then that explains it.

And your pain should end soon.
The medicine is awful but you need to take it if you want to get better.

There is a way to have peace where you are? No matter how bad it gets.

Go Gators

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
These two teams are in very similar situations with new coaches and inconsistency. I’m looking for AR to have a bounce-back day and progress on D.

Gators 31-27

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Timeouts that defy common sense or logic, foolish 2 point conversion attempts, dozens of missed assignments on both sides of the ball will no doubt continue . The word Right immediately following every statement is the new “and yet”. Bayou bengals 28, Gators 14
:finger:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've spoken to the powers that be over at SwampGas.
They have a spot saved for Bait25, just waiting for him to make the jump

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.