Could we be landing a big QB commit soon?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We've got enough of them now and we don't know whether any of them can play.
Yeah, we know. You guys just are deluding yourselves willfully.

You show me a QB who has to punt often while playing a defense consisting of walkons at DB and NT, I will show you someone who has zero chance in SEC play.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
We need to get an actual commit... just having guys talk to us doesn't help build a class. Obviously it is better to be in the mix than not in the mix, but if we can't close the deal none of it matters.
I agree I'm just pointing out that it's nice to see an elite athlete actually talking to our staff, or better yet our staff talking to a elite athlete and not a 3* player.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, we know. You guys just are deluding yourselves willfully.

You show me a QB who has to punt often while playing a defense consisting of walkons at DB and NT, I will show you someone who has zero chance in SEC play.
Good point. We've had just that kind of QBing the last few years. Zero chance in SEC QBs.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We may be 7 deep at QB next year if there are no defections. And people say Mac isn't bringing in the QBs.
Back in the day, I took over a platoon that had about 18 guys. Despite that, the simplest tasks would never seem to be completed to standard. Only after I jettisoned a fairly substantial amount of the personnel did the group start performing adequately. Sorry if I'm not overjoyed that we'll have 7 (semi) warm bodies listed at the qb position. I'd rather have 2 that actually perform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator