Cowboys getting smoked – LOL

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No you guys see, the reason the Packers won was because I stopped watching. That was the only way that I could keep the sanctity of the thread.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
NFL loves them some Aaron Rodgers and GB packers, that's all I can say. wonder what the refs got for that game? Trip to the SB maybe. 15 yd penalty for going on the field and then coming off again?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
NFL loves them some Aaron Rodgers and GB packers, that's all I can say. wonder what the refs got for that game? Trip to the SB maybe. 15 yd penalty for going on the field and then coming off again?

:orly:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yup, in fact if you look at that last incredible throw Rodgers made, you can tell it's all fake - the ball is clearly being pulled by fishing line guided by men in the rafters. It's nothing but an illusion and good acting by Rodgers that made it look real. The "catch" at the other end was fake too. Cook had magnets in his gloves that locked the ball in place so it wouldn't bobble.

Rodgers and Cook worked on making that play look real all week. Everything went perfectly according to script.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Yup, in fact if you look at that last incredible throw Rodgers made, you can tell it's all fake - the ball is clearly being pulled by fishing line guided by men in the rafters. It's nothing but an illusion and good acting by Rodgers that made it look real. The "catch" at the other end was fake too. Cook had magnets in his gloves that locked the ball in place so it wouldn't bobble.

Rodgers and Cook worked on making that play look real all week. Everything went perfectly according to script.
you hit that one outa the park............:thumbup:

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014

That is obviously what everyone in stripes was looking at, because they missed the fk out of the UFC style take down on the DT on that play along with about 2 dozen other holding penalties during the game. Along with the tackle of Witten as the ball went right past him at the goal line with the ref looking right at it. The pass and the catch were amazing and I'm not questioning Rogers as a QB, the dude is amazing for sure and the catch was awesome as well. But some of the flags were well timed and frankly, when we get this kind of jobbing by ACC ref against FSU this whole board is in an uproar. Hopefully Poole and Neal can put some hurt on the packers and send their asses home this weekend

witten takedown.mp4

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That is obviously what everyone in stripes was looking at, because they missed the fk out of the UFC style take down on the DT on that play along with about 2 dozen other holding penalties during the game. Along with the tackle of Witten as the ball went right past him at the goal line with the ref looking right at it. The pass and the catch were amazing and I'm not questioning Rogers as a QB, the dude is amazing for sure and the catch was awesome as well. But some of the flags were well timed and frankly, when we get this kind of jobbing by ACC ref against FSU this whole board is in an uproar. Hopefully Poole and Neal can put some hurt on the packers and send their asses home this weekend.
:butthurt:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He's right, there was a hell of a lot of holding going on... Dallas's defensive backs were holding so much that a couple times the GB receivers had their jerseys yanked right off their shoulder pads, and yet, no flags.

Quit whining.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Give me a break. That O-line held all day long and NOT ONE holding penalty. In fact we played them twice this year and not one single holding penalty in either game. That's BS. Witten got damn near tackled and NO call. They'll get the same treatment sunday cause the NFL loves them some Green Bay Packers. I'm sure they are licking their chops to see Brady and Rodgers go at it. Is it whining when you bitching about ACC refs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.