Cowboys to release Romo on Thursday

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Is he the same Romo, or is that even reliable enough (injury prone)?
Eggs in a basket? Dreggs in a basket?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Makes sense. Dak came in and pretty much took over and did a good job of it. Dak and EE are the future of that offense.
That said, I've always hated the 'Boys, but I've always liked Romo (since he went to my undergrad school - Eastern Illinois Panthers, same as Jimmy Garoppolo). QBU! :lol:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hands were tied looking at the future. If he could stay healthy for most of the year he might could make a run on a team like Denver if their defense stays top notch.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Makes sense. Dak came in and pretty much took over and did a good job of it. Dak and EE are the future of that offense.
That said, I've always hated the 'Boys, but I've always liked Romo (since he went to my undergrad school - Eastern Illinois Panthers, same as Jimmy Garoppolo). QBU! :lol:

Don't forget Sean Payton!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Stats wise, he's the best QB in Cowboys history. But, he won't be considered the best because Aikman as 3 rings and Staubach has 2.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
They should just release him already and be done with it. Nobody is going to work a trade for him.....not worth it.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Goes beyond the rings. 2-6 in playoffs doesn't cut it to be the best.

I think he is 2-4 in the playoffs and 2 of those were kind of crazy endings. In the 10 years before Manning retired Romo had more 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives than either Manning or Brady during that time - the most in the NFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.