Cronkrite transferring

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
8vwmr9n.png

... like the way Trux works in a diagram of an Appleby throw to his receiver.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well at least we're emulating 'Bama-like attrition at the RB position...

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
whats gonna suck is if hes tears it up on his new team
I fully expect him to - he was #1 coming out of Spring and into August from what I remember, but he got dinged early on and never made it back to his full potential - I think he got in Mac's doghouse and had to go hang out with Clarabelle - then he had the attitude issue of not practicing for a week and never really got the chance to show he was back at full speed.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is disappointing. I like Jordan, and wish him nothing but the best in his future endeavors.
He was good at a lot of things. Jack of all trades, but master of nothing. Good runner between the
tackles, but lacks breakaway speed. Good out of the backfield, and solid in protection. He will be missed.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
He is third on the depth chart, and going into his third year. We have really been expecting this since he had "comment" issues before the UGA game.
Yeah the writings been on the wall since then. Wouldn't bother me if Thompson left either. I was really excited when we got Thompson and thought we finally got a "big bruising back" that we could just pound teams with. Was I ever wrong. Guy don't run with any aggression. I call him the ballerina cause he always tip toes every time he runs.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think he got in Mac's doghouse and had to go hang out with Clarabelle - then he had the attitude issue of not practicing for a week and never really got the chance to show he was back at full speed.

Bart, you created the picture of Cronk, not walking around in a boot, but with Clarabelle latched on to his ankle.
It's the new boot.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So we don't get to listen to any more announcers butcher this guy's name? Not that he'll be around anymore, but Vern was exceptionally bad at pronouncing it. Of course, that's the case with every name Vern pronounces.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Has zero to do with Thompson and everything to do with Perine. He was passed up by a true freshman. Are we really criticizing that decision?

Exactly and some of Perine's big plays were pass plays, ie screen passes. That Cronkrite picked up pass blocking quicker was great, but players can learn to pass block if they care to.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I like Perrine in "space"; he rarely gets that, but I believe he'll be a Gator hero going forward.
Love having Scarlett & Perrine developing.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly and some of Perine's big plays were pass plays, ie screen passes. That Cronkrite picked up pass blocking quicker was great, but players can learn to pass block if they care to.

I hope Scarlett eventually does. Watching him on some passing plays you would swear he has no peripheral vision whatsoever when it comes to pass blocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.