crosscreekcooter passes to the other side - RIP my friend

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
God bless you Cooter.
From some of the comments I’m reading above I’ve realized that we may all share some of the same sentiment towards the members of this board. I too was shocked and saddened with the news of CC Cooter, and I wouldn’t have known him if I passed him on the street, yet here I was trying to explain to my wife why I was upset over someone I’ve never met on that (her words) “stupid Gator web page” I’m on all the time.

Sure, she probably dislikes sharing my time with all of y’all. It just goes to show that we don’t lose connection behind faceless social media. I think we can reflect back on take Cooter’s loss as a moment to appreciate the friends we have here.
This is a good post. Coot went beyond the Chatter, which was born in 2014, way back for many years on the GSMB. I joined the GSMB in the summer of 2007 so I "knew" and interacted with cooter for 14 years. When that old board folded, he was the 10th member to sign up here on the first day.

It's easy to get attached to people that you've never even met over such a long period of time. It certainly proves you can be friends with someone you've never physically met.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
He was a very good guy, Smart and funny. And even with my status he never tried to make me feel outside the box. My avatar is for his memory. It says Cross Creek in small type at the bottom. Liscence plates from back in the day. A little Wild Turkey for him tonite probably.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
He was a very good guy, Smart and funny. And even with my status he never tried to make me feel outside the box. My avatar is for his memory. It says Cross Creek in small type at the bottom. Liscence plates from back in the day. A little Wild Turkey for him tonite probably.
That is nice Coach, I will join you for a spell.

I AM SPARTA-COOTER-CUS!

cooter.jpg

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
RIP Cooter, I didn’t know you as well as most on here, but your presence on this board will be greatly missed!

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes , heart attack sent him to the hospital, had some stents put in, then complications arose.. he was feisty and battling good in the beginning. He kept his spirit up throughout it all. Helluva man

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
RIP Cooter. You’re responsible for a lot of smiles & happy thoughts. We’ll miss you. Praying for his family to find peace.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Coot would probably be annoyed if he found out his family is about to get filthy rich on a wrongful death lawsuit without him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator